24: Fucked

The room slowly brightened as the night started to fade. The sun was stationed right below the horizon waiting for the perfect moment to rise. The subtle rays of light peered into the window and shone near the foot of the bed. There was a stirring; small movements where the light touched the bed. Slowly, Jade awoke.

She was never awake this early. Though, she was pretty sure she fell asleep around midnight so a good night's rest. She felt a weight near her torso and looked over to where the movements took place. She saw a few strands of brown hair peering over the blanket. Jade slowly lowered the blanket to catch a glance of gentle figure.

But when she did this, a tail started wagging. A little dogs head poked out of the top of the blankets. Frightened, Jade jumped back a bit hiding within the pillows.

"Oh my god, Theo, don't do that. You scared the shit outta me." Jade said, reaching over to pet the brown, furry dog. She looked toward the window and saw that it was locked. Her eyes glanced back to her bed where her math homework laid. Tori's handwriting wasn't there anymore. Jade picked up the papers to make sure it really wasn't there. The problem didn't even call for the solution of 'x'.

It was all a dream.

Again.

———

"No, dude, we like fucked."

"Come on, Jade, we've been through this. It was just a dream. You've got the hots for Tori. That's old news."

"I felt so real. God, stupid conscious making me sleep-fuck Tori. Or rather, her fuck me-" Jade was cut off by Cat.

"Wait, you were a bottom in your own dream? Oh my god, that's the best thing I've ever heard. Your subconscious made you be all submissive to your little crush!" Cat busted out laughing.

Jade grabbed Cat by the shoulder and slammer her gently into the lockers. "Do you really wanna label the bottoms who are present at this moment?"

Cat swallowed hard. She's not a virgin, but she's also not a top. She'd rather die.

"Anyway, it went from solving for x, to just full blown sex."

"Woah, wait what?" Chirped in a voice that wasn't Cat's or Jade's.

Both girls turned around to see Tori.

"Hey, Tori..."

"That's a fast paced night you must've had." Tori said sharply. Without another word she turned on her heel and sped of toward the library for lunch.

"Tori, wait! No! It's not like that." Jade yelled after her. She dumped her backpack in her locker and slammed the door.

Running down the hallway, she plowed over kids and eventually got to library doors. She threw them open, and scanned the room. She didn't see Tori anywhere.

Jade ran out of the library and out the school doors. She saw a bunch of kids sitting, chatting with their friends over their lunch trays on the benches but no Tori.

She walked back into the building down the main hallway when she spotted Cat with her ear up against the janitors closet door. Cat motioned for Jade to come over and listen as well.

Inside in the closet, they could hear the faint sniffling of a sad girl. Jade really need to clear up this confusion.

She knocked on the door.

Tori opened it slowly.

"Shouldn't you be fucking someone? Or do you just wanna fuck me over again?"

"Tori, it's not like that. I was explaining to Cat about a dream I had. It wasn't real. Unfortunately." Jade said, with a slight hope in her eyes that Tori would believe her.

"A dream? That's a very convenient
get-out-of-jail-free card."

"I know. If I were in your position, I wouldn't believe me. But, last night I was really tired and must've fallen asleep while doing homework. The dream blended itself with reality so when I fell asleep, I dreamt of doing homework and then you-" Jade stopped herself.

"Then I what?"

"I think you can figure the rest out. I'm sorry, this is a very awkward situation and I'm at extremely uncomfortable so if you could talk now that'd be gre-" She was cut off once again.

By a kiss.

"Or that works too." Jade said with a small chuckle.

"So, could you explain, in detail, what exactly I did to you in that dream?" Tori asked slyly running her hands through Jade's hair and twirling it with the end of her fingertips.

"I most certainly will not."

"Fine, will you eventually show me then?"

"That is a distinct possibility."

They leaned in for another kiss.

"You hungry?" Tori asked.

"Always."

———

"So, was I straddling you or..."

"I'm not answering any of your questions."

Jade was fidgeting with the radio in Tori's car. Tori offered to give her a ride home, but what Jade didn't realize is that she just wanted this time to interrogate her about the dream.

"Give me something. Maybe, I did something that just blew your mind. But, it will never happen in real life unless you tell me. You know what, I won't kiss you until you tell me one thing about the dream." Tori said pointing in Jade's direction while still looking at the road.

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yes."

"I bet you won't even last an hour."

"Deal. Have fun staring at my lips knowing that you have full control to change that stare into a kiss." Tori said.

"Oh I will." Jade said, running her hand over Tori's thigh. Each time she ran up a little farther than the last and eventually she wrapped her hand down between Tori's legs and slowly, yet harshly, gripped and pulled back.

Tori even let out a small sound but bit her lip in order to cease the volume.

"Yeah, it won't be me who'll have a hard time trying not to kiss the other."

All Tori could think was 'I am so fucked.'