36: So Screwed

"God, you are so drunk," Jade said with a light chuckle. "What did you and Amelia do?"

Tori didn't know how to respond.

"Well... we were looking around the house for embarrassing photos of Andre."
Tori lied, adding a little more slur to make it seem like she was more drunk than she was.

"That's it, we're going home," Jade said, slowly lifting Sam's head off her lap and shaking her gently to wake her up but not startled her.

" 'nd then I beat him on the torso with it because as every Chicago cop will tell ya, a butter sock doesn't leave bruises!" Sam awakes, clearly high off her mind.

"Come on crazy head, we're headin' home." Jade made sure Sam could stand alright and then slug on of her arms around her neck to help her out the door.

"Tori, can you help me? Grab her other arm," Jade asked, clearly struggling a bit.

Tori slip Sam's other arm around herself and the three walked out to the car. Once they got Sam situated, Tori went back inside to find Amelia while Jade stayed in the car.

"Amelia!" Tori called out, hoping some one would lead her in the right direction. She eventually had to just check room by room until she finally found her in the bathroom.

"Amelia, come on, we're leaving," Tori said, grabbing her arm and pulling her away from the sink.

The two girls found their way outside, and stumbled into the back of the car. The four girls all decided it's best just to go to Tori's house because trying to navigate to one house was hard enough, let alone four. Jade helps Tori bring Sam inside while Amelia dances behind them singing incoherently.

Tori collects blankets and pillows for Sam and Amelia who would both be sleeping in the main floor living room.

"Jade should sleep down here with ussss." Sam slurred out. "It's no fair that you get her all to yourself Tori."

"I'm sorry, but we don't share too well, right babe?" Jade asks with a smirk and having her arms wrapped loosely around Tori's waist.

Tori shifted her weight a little before collecting herself. "Sam, I'm not sharing."

"Sam, I'll take you in," Amelia says slyly, shimmying her shoulders.

Jades phone buzzes in he back pocket. She pulls it out and "Mother" flashes on the screen: "call me. Now"

"Everything okay?" Tori questions.

"Yeah, no, everything's great," Jade says putting her phone back into her pocket.

"Okay," Tori says, not entirely believing her. "Let's go upstairs."

"Yeah okay," Jade responded. And with that, the couple went up to Tori's room.

"No offense, Amelia, but I prefer more edgy than those who wear floral." Sam said drunkenly.

"I thought you'd just want someone who is into Tori?" Amelia spat.

"What does that even mean?" Sam asked trying her best in her incapacitated state to solve this riddle. "I'm too drunk for this. Goodnight!"