32: Suck

Her face inches away.

"The fuck, you are"

"The fuck, I am"

They stayed that close for just a few seconds in silence. They could feel each other's breath, and in Tori's wrists, Jade could feel her heart beat quicken.

"You like this, don't you?" Jade spoke, eyes roaming down her face, over her lips, and down to her neck. She leaned in and brushed her own lips against Tori's collarbone. Kissed it gently and started to suck on her neck.

Tori hummed softly.

"You like when I mark you. When you have no control." Jade spoke against her neck and moved to her jawbone.

"You like trying to make me jealous. Trying to get your way. Trying to make me touch you. You love when I touch you. So much so..." she stopped when she got to her ear. "That you'd beg me. Wouldn't you? You'd beg with that pathetic fucking voice of yours."

Jade backed away from Tori's neck and locked eyes with her. "Am I right, darling?"

Tori couldn't muster any words. In fact, her knees were buckling and she felt like she was going to fall over at any moment. Tori tried to move her hands, forgetting they were still reprimanded above her head. She needed something. Needed her to act on those pretty words.

"Do you want me to touch you? Is that what you want?" Jade said straight faced. "Or is that what you need?"

"I need you."

Jade stepped forward again and kissed her hard. Tori released moan after moan trying to get her hands released so she could feel less helpless. Jade, with her open hand grabbed her neck and kissed down her jawline, her neck, and eventually back to her lips. Her hand roamed down further and further. She lifted the bottom of her dress and found out that Tori was just wearing a thong. Tori felt one finger go inside and then everything stopped.

"Bad girls get punished."

Tori just whimpered as Jade released her hands. She was so wet and could barely stand. Her legs twisted trying to get any form of friction and then Jade grabbed her wrist gently.

"Let's go dance." Jade lead Tori out of the locker room and back to the dance floor. Tori felt like she could cry. All that build up, and for what? A simple dance?

"Hey! There you guys are! I've been looking everywhere for you," Sam spoke loudly over the pumping music. Then a smirk crawled onto her face. "Wait a minute," she spoke so only Jade could hear. "What did you girls do in there?" And then raised her voice a bit more so Tori could hear "did it feel good?"

"Very funny you pervert." Jade then thought to herself, she hasn't felt anything. Yet. Jade reached into her pocket and left her hand there.

The next thing she knows, is Tori is having trouble standing.

"You good?" Sam asked.

Tori muttered out collecting herself, "yeah, sorry just felt a little faint."

"Alright, I'm gonna go dance! Peace!" And with that, Sam was off.