26: Let Me Hear You

"Kinda like this."

"What?"

"My dream"

—————

Jade pulled Tori's collar closer to herself and stared into her eyes. Tori wanted to pull back because she knew she had to last an hour to win this deal. But Jade's eyes were so controlling as if they were saying, "Move, I dare you."

So Tori stayed put.

Jade released the grip from around her collar and snaked her hand around the back of Tori's throat. She played with the strands of hair that outline the back of her neck, tugging just enough so it was uncomfortable but not unbearable.

Letting go her hair, she traced her fingers along Tori's jawline and finally pressed her thumb to her lips.

"You taught me that." Jade whispered which, in turn, made Tori groan.

Jade moved her thumb away from Tori's lips and grabbed her neck again.

"Please?" Jade gave a fake whimper.

Tori felt as though there was a gravitational force pushing her into Jade's magnetic field.

She didn't fight it.

Tori collided her lips with Jade's and felt hands running down to her collar bone and around to her back pulling her further into the beautiful creature.

Jade tilted her chin down at first as the force of the kiss was incredibly strong, but slowly pushed it back up to fight for her dominance in this collision. She felt Tori's hands around her neck this time, and felt her thumbs rubbing against her jawline slowly, but desperately.

Jade roamed her right hand off of Tori and reached over to her nightstand. Once she felt her phone she brought it back closer and slowly departed from the kiss.

Jade switched on her phone glanced at the phone screen. Tori was confused and followed Jade's gaze.

"4:44. You lost." Jade said turning her attention back to the girl who was still towering over her. She grinned slightly just before Tori grabbed the phone and threw it behind her.

"Time is relative," Tori breathed out, upset the kiss was interrupted.

Tori lunged back at Jade forcing their lips together again. She felt Jade smile against her lips which made her stomach do backflips. She was hungry and growing more desperate.

Jade didn't know Real Tori could be so intimately forceful. Jade had to counteract this because it was kind of clear she had no idea what she was doing.

Jade lifted Tori's left leg and rolled both of them over so Jade could lead. This happened too fast for Tori to comprehend and was left staring up at Jade in awe. In attempts to make Tori more comfortable, Jade lifted Tori's head up and fluffed the pillow underneath and gently laid her head back down.

Tori's hands reached up and pulled Jade's face back down to connect the lost fire between them. Jade went for the kiss, but slowly trailed off course, leaving soft kisses up her jawline, carefully it her earlobe, and continued down her neck. Kissing across each collarbone, and down just before the black shirt got in the way.

Jade, not wanting to be too eager, just kissed her way back to Tori's lips but Tori declined.

"No."

Tori then sat up a bit more and pulled the shirt over her head, never breaking eye contact with Jade.

Jade so desperately wanted to break this stare off and let her eyes roam the new revealed territory. But how could she look away from those eyes of honey? Instead of letting her eyes explore, her hand took over. Fingers danced across Tori leading their way around to her back.