31: Play With Me

Sam dragged Jade's arm, taking her out of the kitchen and into the bedroom. Jade got her bearings and saw half of the room was pink and the other half was decorated with darker tones. And was that a urinal on the wall?

Next thing Jade knows is that she's covered in shirts, pants, tank tops, and sweatshirts that Sam was loosely throwing out of the closet like a maniac. Jade dropped all the clothes she accidentally caught and moved out of range of the firing squad.

"Seriously?" Jade questioned.

"As much as I'd like to do the opposite of putting clothes on you, I need to find— ah ha!" Sam exclaimed in victory. "Here is it!"

She pulled out what looked to be, and what would later prove to be a black suit. Sam handed it to Jade and turned back to the pile of clothes and started to shove it back into the closet.

"I could use a hand," Sam said, as Jade put the suit on the darker of the two beds. Jade pushed the clothes along the floor into the back of the walk-in closet. Sam followed and soon all the clothes were put away. Sam had the easier exit and Jade was stuck behind the pile. She tried to step over but tripped and Sam had to catch her.

Gripping each other's forearms, they both steadied themselves and Sam said with a grin, "Already falling for me?"

"As if."

"Yeah you're right, Tori's a better fit for you anyway."

Jade stumbled back at this and gave Sam a confusing look. How did she know? Does Cat talk about them?

"Oh come on, it's kinda obvious. I'd be shocked if someone didn't know." Sam said turning her attention to the suit. "You'll look so hot in this. Tori's a lucky girl."

Still taken aback, Jade mustered out, "I'm the lucky one."

Sam threw the suit over to Jade and told her to change into it. She only left the room after Jade had pleaded for a good two minutes. She ended up promising Sam one dance tonight. It was the only way to change in silence.

Once the suit was on, Jade glanced at herself in the reflection of the presumedly stolen stop sign that had been so well polished it aided as a mirror. She looked... hot. Just as Sam said. The under shirt was a pale yellow that would match Tori's dress pretty well. Jade had a few silver rings on, as well as some small hooped earrings. She was ready for a multitude of dances that would take place later that evening. But her hands still shook at the thought of dancing with Tori in front of the whole school. Beck would obviously be there watching them from the shadows. Jade knew what he could do, but she hoped he wouldn't dare.

The door nearly broke off the hinges from the loud knock that was placed onto it. "Please let me in! I'm dying to see how good you look," Sam cried from outside the door. Jade unlocked it and the blonde came flying in.

"Holy shit."

"So?"

"Fuck, if you didn't have a thing with Tori..."

"Ha ha, very funny," Jade snickered returning her attention to the silver stop sign.

"You think I'm joking," Sam said, moving to stand behind Jade and looking into the reflection of her eyes. "But I'm dead serious."

"Damn, Jade! You look fine as hell!" Cat chirped in from the doorway. "Aww and you'll match Tori! That's adorable."

"Thanks Cat, I love your suit too," Jade said looking at the pant suit, remembering that just two days ago was when she was at the dress store with her picking out the purple dress. But now with this suit on, it's hard not to dislike the purple dress.