Chapter 29

I stand in the parking lot, watching her leave. Until later. With a sigh I turn towards the diner and walk slowly, not wanting to go sit at the table and listen to Axel's bitching. I'm tired of his shit. Dealing with him before was a nightmare, but after his get away with her? It's made me do some serious thinking. I enter the diner, heading for the table watching Axel's eyes look behind me. Asshole, you got your fucking way. Angel offers me a smile. "You couldn't convince her?" She asks with a slight smile and I shake my head.

"No, she had to unload two horses; I'm afraid she couldn't have stayed." Sarah frowns slightly.

"Well, maybe we can invite her to lunch tomorrow? I really like hanging out with her, she's different." Snake chuckled and nodded.

"She's a character." He rubbed his wife's shoulder and I got slightly jealous. I want that one day, with Dakota.

"I'll pass." Axel snorts and grabs his drink making me glare at him as Angel gives him a disapproving look before looking at me.

"Axel! I'm sorry Dig-" I shake my head and growl as I throw down bills.

"Don't apologize for that ass, he has his own cocksucker that works just fucking fine." I snarl, my eyes narrowing as he stares at me shocked, he arches a brow.

"You got balls talking to your President like that." I snort as I stand.

"You ain't a President I want." I snarl and storm out, tired of being around him. Angry, today was the last straw. I'm done. I jumpstart my bike, listening as Axel comes stomping out pissed off. Good, fucking asshole, you pushed me to this decision. I drive from the parking lot and head towards the clubhouse, fuming mad. Dakota says she doesn't give a damn, but I sure as hell do. Him disrespecting her, disrespects me, I refuse to put up with that shit any longer. He's the reason I've turned to this decision.

I pull in and glare at the gate house watching as the prospect scrambles to open the gate for me. For the last time in a long while. I shake my head with a sneer, screeching my bike to a halt as I kill my bike, storming into the shop cussing the whole way. Fuck him! The techs in the shop pause, lifting their heads to listen to the commotion as I storm up the steps into my apartment. Unlocking the door I'm met with a fairly empty apartment, having already been on edge from his continued snide remarks towards Dakota.

Until he straightens his shit, I don't want him in mine or her lives. The past two weeks I've been thinking, really hard about my next move. Living above the garage was only going to complicate shit more; I needed my own space. Thankfully, I have connections. I'm not proud to live with my parents at this age, but hell it's better than listening to him spewing bullshit about my woman. Two lone duffel bags rest on the coffee table and I grab them leaving my cut on the table. Fuck this.

Walking from the apartment I slam the door for added effect as I march back to my bike in time to see the others pulling in. How wonderful. Axel's newest ride halts with a loud screech Angel staring at her husband blushing as she shakes her head, retorting to whatever he just said. He glowers at her and gets out stomping around the front, Snake jumping off his bike moving closer confused as I strap the bags down. "The fuck was that bullshit about?" Axel growls stopping at my bike and I roll my eyes.

"Piss off, I'm done taking your shit. I've talked to you about my issues and you've done jack shit but keep pushing. Well, be happy, you've pushed and I'm gone." His eyes narrow, eyebrows furrowing as Snake glances at my chest.

"Where's your cut?" He asks, forcing Axel to take in more than just my words as I turn to stare at him.

"Until dickhead over here get's his shit together and stops spewing shit about Dakota, I'm not apart of this fucking club anymore. You don't respect me or my woman, I don't want or need shit from your ass." I growl glaring at Axel watching his eyes narrow.