Chapter 34

"Save that mess for another night." Digger speaks up, making me look at him confused.

"What? Why?" He chuckles and stands, rounding the desk to come and grab my hand pulling me up to stand next to him.

"Because I think it's time we have our own fun. I want to take you out on a date, a proper date." I laugh and shake my head with a grin.

"We did jump straight past handshakes now didn't we?" He grins and winks at me.

"Not that I minded, but I think it's time we have a night to ourselves." I laugh softly, wrapping my arms around him.

"Alright, what did you have in mind then?" Digger keeps his arm around me, walking towards the door, a grin stretching his features.

"I figured I'd take my woman out on a nice date. I'm thinking we will have a nice dinner date and come back for some loving." I laugh and shake my head with a grin.

"I'm liking the sounds of that Cowboy; should I get changed?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"Nah, don't worry about that darling. I made us a picnic and figured we could go out to the pond, have a night get away, maybe do some camping." I grin seeing the ATV with a pack on the back and a basket on the back rack.

"Well, by all means steal me away for a night. Break my heart Cowboy." He chuckled and walked down the steps with me after my office had been locked up.

"I figured a night under the stars would be a nice change for both of us." I chuckle watching as he climbs on and I admire the action. I can't help it, he looks hot mounting a stead, metal or otherwise. "You coming or what Little Lady?" I grin and climb on behind him wrapping my arms around him.

"Sorry, I like admiring what's mine. I can't help it that you're one good looking fella." And all mine. Digger chuckled, turning his head to capture my lips in a kiss.

"Mhmm, you can admire me later Little Lady, I may even be nice enough and give you a show." I chuckle, letting my hands tease him. Do I care that I'm playing with fire? No, I love getting burned, especially by him.

"See I'm loving where you're going with that thought." Digger started the ATV, driving off onto the property heading to the pond, I rested against his back, watching as the sky darkens, the sun setting as we arrived at the pond bank.

"It's a good spot, Cowboy, did you come out and pick out the spot beforehand?" I ask him as I climb off, him smacking my butt making me grin at him.

"I might have. Let's set up camp so that we can eat and take a swim." Grinning I grab the pack and wink at him.

"I hope you plan on skinny dipping with me." Digger's grin widened and I could feel his stare located on my hips. Yeah, maybe I added more sway than normal... Do I care? Nope.

"Little Lady, you better believe I was planning on it. I wouldn't want you to feel alone in the water." He winked at me, making me laugh softly as I dropped the bag and worked to pull out the tent.

"Oh we can't have that. I might be forced to entertain myself while you watch from the embankment." I hum to him while I start putting the tent together working through the simple process.

"Little Lady, that's just cruel to even joke about, don't tease me in such a way." Digger releases a deep laugh making me chuckle as I feel him come up to stand behind me. His hands massaging my waist as I stand up and peck his lips.

"Then don't leave me waiting long." I tease him, turning in his arms to give him a kiss. My hands find my belt, removing it as I step away from him and bite my lip pulling my shirt off and dropping it. I love playing with this fire. His eyes light up as he watches me, eyes scanning my form as I remove my bra. Kicking my boots off as I move towards the water grinning at him.