𝘝𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 3

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ VIDEO GAMES FOSTER THE MINDSET THAT ALLOWS CREATIVITY TO GROW . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

It has been a night since the uprising heroes came to Y/n's apartment. He was just counting the days down until they move out. He'll be generous and give them 6 months before they pack up and leave. That's how all of Y/n's roommates were, so he learned not to get too attached to them.

It was currently mid day of Monday. Nothing too chaotic happened in the morning, so Y/n concluded that the heroes were decent people.

The morning was a bit awkward for the three heroes. The shorter male just came out of his room, made eggs with some rice and went back to his room to eat. But they wont deny the fact that the food the male made smelled incredibly delicious.

But we're talking about now, which is noon. The three heroes were in their own rooms, doing whatever the hell they want since its their home too, while Y/n was out in the living room, playing a video game.

The game was dated to when humans didn't have quirks yet, since it was a shooting game. One that Y/n seemed to be very invested in, and one that made him seem like a pro at.

Y/n played with the buttons on his controller, shooting zombies and aliens left and right. the volume wasn't that loud, at least that was Y/n thought. However, Todoroki heard the faint screeching and cry's of the zombies and aliens dying and decided to check what it was about.

When Todoroki made his way to the lounge area, his hair was in a low ponytail as he saw Y/n with a (f/c) hoodie that said 'Pro Gamer' on it with (black/white) baggy pj's to match with his attire. The duo haired male saw what the cat eyed male was playing and decided to watch, he was very intrigued by this.

"Can't you use your quirk in this?" Todoroki asked out of the blue as he sat down next to the shorter haired male.

Y/n flinched in surprise. He guessed that since he was so invested in the game, he didn't hear nor see Todoroki come in and start watching him.

"Uh, no. In this game, you don't have a quirk, guns and knifes only," Y/n explained.

Todoroki didn't say anything else, he was in thought. A game that was made so that the player didn't have a quirk? A life without a quirk? Todoroki didn't know what type of world it would be without quirks.

"Hey, uh," Y/n started as he continued to play, killing and shooting aliens left and right.

"Yes, L/n?"

"Please just call me Y/n. But do you want to play?"

Todoroki thought for a bit before nodding, "I would like to participate in the game."

Y/n just blinked in confusion, "You... you don't need to be so formal around me, ya know? It won't make me think less of you."

"Okay."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ VIDEO GAMES ARE MENT TO BE FUN- ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"You really need to stop doing suicide missions by yourself, candy cane," Y/n deadpanned as Todoroki was killed and was on his last life.

"Then can you come with me? I want to get the pretty looking crystal," Todoroki bluntly said as he turned his character to Y/n's character.

"C-candy cane, th-the crystal is useless to us."

"Oh."

Todoroki's tone was slightly dejected and with a hint of realization. Y/n watched as Todoroki's character run to the opposite side of the map, away from the useless gem. Y/n looked at the shiny crystal that was surrounded by multiple aliens, than at Todoroki's character choosing a different weapon.

Y/n sighed, "Get your weapon, we'll go get the crystal," he said as he ran up to the crystal but far away enough so that the aliens wouldn't attack him.

Todoroki's eyes shine in appreciation, "Otay," he missed pronounced but he seemed to not have noticed as he moved his character to where Y/n was.

"Goddamnit, candy cane," Y/n chuckled.

"Let's go."

"Your left, YOUR LEFT!!"

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ -FUN FOR EVERYONE . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
703