𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 - 27

[A/n: Very short, but I needed a chapter out and I'm out of ideas at the moment]
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

[A/n: Very short, but I needed a chapter out and I'm out of ideas at the moment]━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ SLEEP THE SAD AWAY . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Early January came and went. Y/n was much much better than he was before, almost making a full recovery. He now can walk outside without a problem, but of course having one of the heroes by his side to keep him safe.

The heroes were proud of him, although they gave very settle hint that they did. They didn't want to go all out since they were nervous that they will make Y/n uncomfortable.

Honey saw the difference in their humans' aura. They were happy that everyone was happy now. Of course, Y/n being a little iffy about going outside, but they knew that their human will be back to normal in no time.

It's been tiring for Honey, these past few weeks. Honey has been worrying and stressing over their favorite human and been trying to figure out human's emotions in order to get answers as to why the other three wouldn't confess. It was a lot of work.

Right now, we see Honey and Y/n sitting on the couch. Honey cuddling in Y/n's lap as they were going to sleep. Y/n watching some lame American show on the TV while he waited for the heroes to come back home from getting groceries.

It was night at the time so the stars were out and the sky was dark. Crickets and owls lingered around the area, not caring on who they wake up.

Y/n yawned as Honey did the same.

"I guess we're both sleepy, huh Honey?" Y/n muttered as he pick the calico up to look at them.

Honey let Y/n pick them up, too tired to do anything about it. They only meowed as their eyes closed or blinked slowly.

"Yeah..." Y/n yawned again, "Same."

Y/n lowered the volume on the TV. He laid on his side and let Honey snuggle into his chest. The two cats curled up into a little ball and their eyes began to droop. Honey started to purr at the warmth they were surrounded in.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ PEOPLE SLEEP TO ESCAPE THE SADDNESS WHEN THEY'RE AWAKE . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"We're home!" Midoriya called out as he placed the bags of food on the kitchen counter.

Todoroki and Bakugou were behind the green haired hero, also carrying groceries.

Midoriya raised a brow at the quietness in the house, other than the occasionally talking from the TV. He peered over the couch and blushed at what he saw.

Y/n laid on his back as Honey slept on his chest. He had on arm behind above his head as the other was mindlessly petting Honey's back as their tail swayed.

Midoriya smiled at the peacefulness the two were in. There was so much going on that he was glad that the two weren't effected so negatively about it.

The pro hero picked Y/n up bridal style, Honey still resting in the safety of Y/n's chest. Midoriya carried the two to Y/n's room and softly placed him on his bed.

Todoroki and Bakugou watched this all happen with a smile on their faces and a small blush. They soon glanced at teach other and chuckled a bit. Todoroki gave Bakugou a quick peck on the lips before going to put away the groceries.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝ ︎IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN CARRIED TO BED BY THE PERSON YOU LOVE MOST, YOU HAVEN'T LIVED LIFE . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
587