𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴 - 43

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ IT'S THE HEART THAT DRIVES PEOPLE . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Oi..." A voice called out, "Oi! Oi! Oi! Wake the fuck up!!"

Bakugou was smacked in the head as he started to open his eyes. When he did he realizes that he was no longer in his bed, but rather in a room of some kind with traditional Japanese flooring and walls, ones that were typically used for the past.

"Ha...?" Bakugou questioned, he quickly looked around the place and down at himself.

Bakugou noticed that he was wearing a haori of some kind with a uniform. He also noticed that there were people dressed almost the same as him.

Bakugou gritted his teeth as his mind began to race, "WHERE THE HELL ARE DEKU, SHOTO AND Y/N?!?! WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?!"

There was a yelp and a grunt then a thud, Bakugou turned to the sound as he saw Midoriya and Todoroki thrown to the ground, but they too were in a uniform and a haori.

"K-Kacchan! W-we're right here, it's okay!" Midoriya called out as a guy with bandages on his mouth pinned him down. Todoroki was being pinned down by a guy with odd looking jewelry.

"Y/n... WHERE THE FUCK IS Y/-ACK—!" Bakugou was cut off by a rather large guy with white eyes pinning him down

"Such a foul mouth and soul... I pray that you change one day for the better," The guy pinning Bakugou down stated as tears started to build up.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN PRAY?!?! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME AND MY-ACK—!!"

"Ara ara, you does seem a bit feral to me, such a personality," A girl with black and purple hair stated.

'Wow so they really do care for each other, such a loving bond!!'  A girl with pink hair thought.

A guy with fire hair laughed loudly, "They all seem lively!!" He shouted.

"They should really shut up, the master will be here soon," The snake looking guy mumbled.

"M-master?? Who—" Midoriya let out a cough.

"L-look we were just walking, slaying demon, what is the meaning of this," Todoroki stuttered because of the pressure being put on his lungs.