𝘒𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘹 - 15

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ TUBBO IN A BOX ? NAH, KITTY IN A BOX . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Midoriya and Y/n walked down the street. It has been a good two weeks since Midoriya broke ties with Natsuki. And he's been taking it well. He said that the weren't together for that long anyways so Midoriya didn't feel sorry for breaking up with her.

Todoroki and Bakugou heard the news and were happy that Midoriya cut off ties. They said that Natsuki has been telling them lies about Midoriya and his friends and families. Of course, they didn't believe her. They were happy that Midoriya broke up with her once they were told she was a homophobe.

Y/n can't help but feel guilty that Midoriya broke up with Natsuki, the same with Bakugou and Himari. He feels like they could've been a good couple if he hadn't came in the heroes lives. If you wasn't around than the heroes would still have a lover and someone to care for. Y/n can't help his guilty feeling in his mind.

Y/n has been a little more quiet to the heroes ever since the brake up. The heroes knew why since Midoriya told them what happened and what had Natsuki said to him. Honestly, they were disgusted by it since all of them are apart of the LGBTQ community. They all took a mental note that Y/n is sensitive when it comes to his sexuality.

Although it took a lot of reassuring, Midoriya finally got Y/n to speak to them and asked him to go on a stroll around the block with him. Y/n reluctantly agreed to this. He wanted to at least try and get his mind off of what is happening.

So, the two males are here. One with green hair and a black mask, the other with (h/c) hair and a (f/c) scarf to keep him warm from the cold air.

The two males walked in almost complete silence. Them both chatting small talk every once in a while, other than that is was a peaceful and quite walk.

The duo were walking past an alleyway.

"Merow?"

Y/n instantly stopped walking when he heard a smile cry. Midoriya stumbled to a stop because of how quick Y/n was.

"Do you hear that?" Y/n asked.

"Hear wha-" Midoriya was cut off by another meow.

"There's a cat in there," Y/n said as he walked into the alleyway.

"H-hey! Wait for me!"

Y/n walked down the semi-dark alleyway. Midoriya stayed close to the (h/c)-ette.

"Merow..."

"There," Y/n said as he straight to where a small box was.

Y/n slowly picked up the box and faced Midoriya. The two males stared at the box. One with a confused look the other with a shine in his eyes. Soon, a small calico cat popped it's head out of the back. The kitten looked around, it's hazel eyes landed on (e/c) ones.

"Hi, honey," Y/n said softly.

Y/n picked the cat with one hand and dropped the box with the other. Midoriya stared at Y/n with a slight blush on his cheeks. He never knew that Y/n could be so gentle and kind.

"Where're your owners? Are you here alone?" Y/n asked as he held the kitten closer to his chest.

The cat just purred at Y/n's gentleness. It tried to climb up Y/n's coat to his neck.

"Midoriya, can we keep them? Please? Until I can find a new owner for them," Y/n pleaded as he held the cat in place near his face.

Midoriya's eyes were swirls as a blush covered his cheeks, 'So cute!'

"D-don't we have to go get stuff for the c-cat though?" Midoriya asked still with a blush on his face.

Y/n blushed in slight embarrassment, "A-actually I have all sort of cat stuff in my room. Before you guys came to the apartment, I used to rescue stray cats and find owners for them," he stated.

Midoriya blinked before he smile, "Sure, why not," he said softly.

Y/n smiled under his scarf and blushed slightly. He stuffed the kitten in his coat, making sure the cat's head poked out from the top. The cat meowed in delight as Y/n smiled.

Midoriya glanced at the shorter male as the duo, now trio, made their way back home. He was happy that he would make Y/n smile once again.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ SOMETIMES, A CAT CAN BE A MAN'S BEST FRIEND . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
766