𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 - 26

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ SOME YEARS, YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

It was New Years night, which was surprising to Y/n. The year went by so fast it didn't feel like it was a year. But here he is, at home with the heroes and Honey watching the TV while getting food ready.

Yeah, Y/n finally got out of his room officially and is slowly yet surely, starting to get out of the apartment without any fear. The heroes were proud of him and they all expressed it in their own way, which made Y/n feel fuzzy inside, but he shook it off.

Honey was casually laying on the couch like they own the place. The heroes were in the kitchen making food for when the count down began. They could hear four roommates laughing and yelling at each other. It felt like home now.

The heroes felt like a huge amount of tension in the apartment had been lifted from the house, when Y/n finally went back to normal. Maybe it was because he was talking to them again, or maybe it was because he went outside. That didn't matter though.

Y/n's smile and laughter were the heroes pride and joy, they loved it and after a few weeks of nothing but sulking, they were happy that they can hear Y/n laugh once again. The heroes wanted to see the smile all the time, it was so heartwarming.

The TV played the latest music as the roommates cooked in the kitchen. Bakugou in charge of cutting the vegetables and meat, Todoroki in charge of making the sushi, Midoriya in charge of making the sauce, and Y/n in charge of keeping things in order and making sure the food is cooked and organized.

And of course, Honey in charge of watching the TV and to alert their humans of the count down.

Laughter filled the house as some yells and shouts were echoing here and there. It was so lively as the aura felt carefree and uplifting.

"Midoriya!" Y/n shouted with a smile as he saw the hero almost slip.

"Screw off, I didn't do anything!!"

"You almost fell, you bastard!!" Bakugou yelled with a teasing smirk.

"Shut the fuck up! You almost cut you're finger twice, you have no say!!"

Y/n just laughed at the two yelling at each other. Todoroki was hyper focus on trying to make sushi that he didn't even care about the two fighting.

"DEKU!!"

"FUCK!!"

A cold substance splattered on Todoroki making him flinch in surprise. Y/n soon started to cackle as Bakugou laughed. Poor Midoriya was shaking where he stood.