𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 - 39

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ MAKE SURE YOU CAN CARE FOR YOURSELF BEFORE CARING FOR A CHILD . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Do you think something interesting will happen today?" Y/n asks as he was sitting on the couch in an oddly flexible position that the heroes didn't question.

"Who knows, it is a rather calming day today," Midoriya added as he was playing a video game with Todoroki and Bakugou.

"What about work? Had any villains been a problem lately?"

Todoroki shook his head, "Surprisingly, no 'major' villains decided to cause ruckus lately," he stated.

"Yeah, that Electro manic is surprisingly quiet for a while," Bakugou added, "DAMNIT!!" He shouted as he died in a game.

"Oh yeah, Electro Vex right? I've heard that he's a pain in the ass from the news. He just poofs and disappears again, huh?" Y/n said.

"Unfortunately," Bakugou grumbled as he went back to the game.

The sounds of the TV playing was the only thing for a while. Other than Bakugou's yelling and Y/n's laughs.

There was a sudden loud thump sound along with hissing and meowing from Pepper and Honey. This startled Y/n, making him fall off of the couch and on to the floor. The heroes were quick to their feet, other than Bakugou who went to make sure Y/n was okay.

"Are you okay Y/n??" Midoriya asked.

Y/n groaned, "Just go see what that was, I'll be with you soon," he waved off.

Todoroki and Midoriya both nodded and went to the hallway where the bedrooms were at. Bakugou stayed with Y/n as he sat up and rubbed his head in a bit of pain.

"That was a hard fall, are you sure you're okay?" Bakugou asked.

"I'll be fine, nothing a little bit of ice won't fix," Y/n said but whimpered a bit, "It's gonna leave a mark though..."

Bakugou chuckled a bit as he kissed Y/n's head. He stood up and helped Y/n up too. They both made their way to where Todoroki and Midoriya were, since they were awfully quiet.

"Hey babes what is.... going... on...." Y/n trailed off as he saw a random human standing before him and the heroes, "That's a child. Why is there a child in our house?"

"Uhhhh... oops?" The child muttered out.

The kid looked to be 9 or 10 years old. He had half white, half green hair along with one (e/c) eye and one red eye that are shaped like a cats'. He had freckles long his face along with a slightly plump body with curves.

"What the hell do mean 'oops'?! Who the hell are you??" Bakugou questioned as Pepper and Honey hid behind Y/n.

"Okay, so don't freak out, and let me explain okay?" The kid asked in a slightly nervous manner as he smiled.

"Yes, because trusting what a child has to say is smart," Y/n deadpanned and narrowed his eyes.

"Wow, dad is still sarcastic as ever in this universe."

"WHAT?!"

"Excuse me? Huh...?"

"You had a child?!" Midoriya asks as he turned to Y/n.

"No! Of course not! I'm still 21, I'm way too young for a child, let alone at the age of fucking 12!!" Y/n countered back.

"Yeah! Dad had me when he was 25!" The kid added.

"Okay you!" Y/n pointed at the kid, "Who are you? And what do you mean by dad?? I physically can't get pregnant, and quiet frankly I would like to keep it that way."

"Oh! My name is Haru, I'm from a whole different universe, not this one. In the other universe, someone with a genes quirk made me from you, father's, papa's, and pop's genes. Weird huh?"

"Yep," Todoroki said bluntly.

"Right," Y/n pinched the bridge of his nose, "And how did you get here?"

Haru rubbed the back of his head in shy manner, "We have a family friend that has a time or universe manipulation quirk and we were both messing around and bit and that's how I end up here. The quirk should be wearing off soon, so I'll be out of your way soon." He laughed a bit.

"Well.... How long before the quirk wears off?" Midoriya asks.

"In like," Haru looked at the clock on the wall, "An hour or so from now?"

"Well, do you want anything to eat while you're here?" Y/n questions, already over with today.

"Ooo, yes please!"

"Alright, come here kid," Y/n mumbled as he walked to the kitchen, Haru on his tail.

The three heroes watched at the two go into the kitchen. Todoroki looked down in a thinking manner as he cover the lower part of his mouth.

"We can have a child with Y/n," Todoroki muttered.

Bakugou and Midoriya both blushed a pink-red color. Just the thought of spending their entire lives with Y/n makes them happy, let alone have a child and whole family with Y/n makes them feel overjoyed.

"As much as I love that idea, Sho, gay marriage isn't even legal in Japan, let alone having a whole family," Midoriya pointed out in a slightly sad manner.

Todoroki pouted a bit as his shoulder dropped. Midoriya went over to comfort the duo haired male as Bakugou stared at where Y/n and Haru went.

Bakugou really wants to start a family with all of his boyfriends. Just dreaming about it make him feel warm inside. He clutched his fist, having a new goal in mind that he needed to take care of, one day.

Y/n was of course oblivious to what the heroes wanted. He was just making Haru some snacks before he had to leave, to which Haru was thankful for. Don't get him wrong he loves the idea of being married to the heroes, but it slightly scares him of what the media would have to think.

Y/n just doesn't think about the future that much, he focus on the present, giving all of his love to the heroes as much as he can now. Although the future was nice, being in the present made Y/n feel more loved.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝ ︎TODAY IS A GIFT, THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED THE PRESENT . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
1043