𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵 - 5

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ COOK FOR YOURSELF, NOT FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S NEEDS AND WANTS . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Y/n was peacefully watching the TV on his own. His roommates were in their own room, but Y/n care. Ever since the heroes came to his house, they all started to warm up to each other. Y/n had to be careful, so that he wouldn't get too attached to them. Not again, it can't happen again.

The cat-eyed male pouted slightly. He was beginning to feel hungry. Y/n glanced at the clock on the wall; 5:34 pm (17:34). Dinner time for this hungry idiot.

Y/n got up from the couch, turned off the TV, and went to the kitchen. Since he and Bakugou went to get the groceries yesterday, Y/n had a lot of food to work with.

The (h/c) haired male opened the fridge and collected the ingredients to make a simple yet delicious male for himself. Y/n paused for a bit and turned to where the bedrooms were. He thought for a bit.

'Just make enough food,' Y/n thought as he went back to the fridge, 'No more, no less.'

Y/n wasn't really one for making food for other people, especially people he just met. But he couldn't help it, they were heroes. People who protected others from harm, maybe that's why Y/n decided to make the other boys food.

"Okay, stupid kitchen," Y/n mumbled as he tied a plan apron around his waist, "Let's see if you behave for me this time."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ANYONE CAN COOK, MATTER THE GENDER OR THE SKILL . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Midoriya came out of his room and was hit with the sounds of a knife chopping and food hissing. He glanced at his friends room only too see them both closed, only Y/n's room was open. Being curious, Midoriya took a peak inside.

The room was a bit messy, the bed wasn't made and there was a gaming set up in the corner. A large pride flag hung at the top of the roof. The room was lit with a purple-blueish tint. A shelf was there to display a series of action figures and a stuffed animal.

Midoriya only took a glance and that's was what he saw. Nothing to special about the room, but the pride flag did interest him. Him being a bisexual male, was eager to see someone with almost the same liking.

The green hero made his way to the kitchen and noticed that Y/n was cooking something.

"What are you cooking?" Midoriya asked, making the shorter male jump a bit.

"Oh, broccoli, I'm just cooking some dinner for all of us," Y/n said, quickly regaining his posture.

Midoriya walked to the counter and watched the (e/c) eyed male cut up vegetables skillfully, "All of us?"

"Uh, yeah. Sorry, is it weird? I know we just met and all but I felt like I should do this, you are off from work," Y/n said nervously as he put the vegetable in the pan making it sizzle.

"Oh! No no! Not at all! I was actually wondering if I could help out?" Midoriya asked, waving his hands around.

Y/n blinked at the taller male in a bit of confusion, "Help me? You want to help me?"

"Of course!"

Y/n was frozen for a second. Never in his life had someone asked to help with something, so this was a surprise, especially from a respected hero like Deku.

"Oh, uh, yeah sure. I haven't started on the meat yet, so can you do that first?"

"Hai!"

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝ ︎YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL COOK . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Pfft— Broccoli, that— that's not how you cut the meat!" Y/n wheezed as he tried to take the knife away from the very confused male.

"Oh I'm sorry! It's not like I do this every day!" Midoriya joked as he stubbornly tried to cut the meat up into small pieces, "There! I did it! Happy?!"

Y/n wheezed again at the childish act, "I-I can't! You don't know how to cut evenly!"

"Hush and cook this already!" Midoriya said, shoving the meat into Y/n's hold.

"Pro-hero Deku can't cut food correctly!" Y/n teased as he put the meat into he pan.

"Shuddup!"

"What smells so good?" A new and calmer voice voice asked.

Midoriya turned to the frame of the kitchen and noticed that both Katsuki and Shoto were there, just coming in. Todoroki with a slight shine in his eyes and Bakugou was a slight drool.

"Me and L/n are cooking for everyone," Midoriya said with a smile.

"Call me Y/n. I'm not one for formalities," Y/n said, grinning as he placed the meat on four different plates with rice and vegetables.

"I thought we weren't allowed to cook for others," Todoroki asked with a head tilt.

"I said make enough food for everyone, not more, candy cane," Y/n answered as he turned off the stove, "Now eat up, before it gets cold."

"Hai!"

Let's just say that Y/nw ill be cooking more often for the pro heroes.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝ ︎COOKING CAN BE A HOBBIE OR A SKILL, BUT IT'S ALWAYS THE KEY TO THE SOUL . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
879