𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 - 28

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ PEOPLE NEED TO CELEBRATE THEIR BIRTHDAY AT LEAST ONCE . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Todoroki didn't want to think that today was any special. Sure, it was his birthday but he never really celebrated with anyone, not that he wanted to anyways. In the past, his classmates celebrated his birthday, than it was just Midoriya and Bakugou, than no one could even make a party for him because it was their last year at UA. So, he didn't expect much.

The went on like normal, but him and the other two heroes had to go to work. Not that they cared since they love their job.

Midoriya and Bakugou did give Todoroki a birthday kiss, Bakugou being extra in it like always. But since they were running late already, they all had to be out the door. Of course, not without telling Y/n goodbye, and petting Honey.

Y/n was still groggy in the morning from waking up on his days off. He didn't even think much when Midoriya kissed his head, not even feeling it because he was too tired to think at the moment. Honey deadpanned at this and slightly glared at their human.

When the door shut and locked is when Y/n was now fully awake. He blinked as he questioned himself on how he got to the kitchen in the first place. When he was looking around, his eyes landed on a calendar.

Y/n narrowed his eyes at the calendar after seeing something red on today's date. Honey cocked their head to the side, seeing Y/n walk closer to the calendar.

"Oh, wow," Y/n muttered in slight surprise.

Honey meowed in questioning. They sat on the floor while their tail waved side to side.

"It's Todo's birthday today. Hmm, I wonder why he didn't say anything..."

Hone got up from their position on the floor and rubbed themselves on their human's leg. They purred in delight.

"Yeah, let's do something for him today. He is the one who usually gets off of hero work first anyways," Y/n smiled as he got on his phone, searching up cake recipes.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND TO THE OTHER'S AROUND THE WORLD . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

As Todoroki expected, no one in his small agency didn't make his birthday a big deal, of course he didn't care for them to remember anyways. He even had a interview with someone who didn't even care about the ruthless questions. It made Todoroki a bit mad, but he sucked it up.

But, very few people knew of his birthday in the first place. Only his mother, siblings, and Midoriya and Bakugou really knew. Sure other people have celebrated it, but they forget the next year. Todoroki could care less about his birthday.

As Todoroki was doing paperwork, when a Y/n crossed his mind. He paused his writing for a moment and let his head wonder.

Y/n...

Would Y/n care if it was his birthday today? He didn't know the answer to that question.

A part of Todoroki wanted to say yes, but other said no. He slightly lowered his eyes in sadness. He wanted Y/n to care about his birthday like how Bakugou and Midoriya does. Just thinking about it warms his heart. But it slightly scared him that Y/n wouldn't care for his birthday.

Todoroki sighed, "If he doesn't, he doesn't. I can only hope he does," he murmured under his breath.

Todoroki went back to doing paperwork. A little part of himself nagging in negativity.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ WHEN YOU AGE, YOU'RE JUST ONE YEAR CLOSER TO DEATH . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Todoroki breathed in, trying to calm himself. It was night time already and he had just gotten off work. He knew that Bakugou and Midoriya are about to get off from work but he really wanted to go home. So, after texting the two heroes where he's gone, he now stood at the front door.

"I'm home," Todoroki called out as he opened the door to his home and took off his shoes.

The house was dark. The only thing illuminating the place was the moon from the window and a faded light in the kitchen. Todoroki raised a brow at this.

Todoroki walked into the kitchen and his eyes widened when he saw a birthday cake on the counter with fruits, candles and icing that said 'Happy Birthday' in cursive. Sitting at the counter island, was Y/n holding Honey in his lap.

"Hey, Todo," Y/n said with a smile.

"Y/n..." Todoroki spoke out in disbelief, "Did you do this?"

"Ah, well... I did try to make you a cake, but than I realized how bad I was with baking. So, I went out and got a cake for you. I decorated it though. If you don't like it I understand, I—"

"I love it..."

Y/n looked up in surprise, a very light blush dusted his cheeks.

"You... you really mean it?" Y/n asked as he watched the hero come up to him.

Todoroki surprisingly wrapped his arms around Y/n and gave him a hug, "Yes, thank you, thank you so much, Y/n."

Y/n smiled and hugged back, "Of course."

Honey purred, feeling safe in the middle of the two's hug. Honey likes to be sandwiched by their favorite humans.

"How did you know it was my birthday?"

"Oh, the calendar said it was your birthday. And I remember you guys saying what dates were your birthdays."

Todoroki chuckled, "Thank you."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝ ︎IF THERE IS A BIRTHDAY CARE AND THERE'S NO MONEY IN IT, I DON'T WANT IT . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
[A/n: Hehe]
940

Roommates, That's It ||TodoBakuDeku x Male reader ||Pro Hero AU|| Completed ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें