𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 - 50

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ EVERYONE GETS THEIR HAPPY ENDINGS, SOME JUST TAKE LONGER THAN OTHERS . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

FIVE YEAR TIMESKIP

"Hello-Hello everyone! My name is CeCe, and I'm your non-binary host for the day! I hope you're all doing well!" CeCe claimed as they were seated in a one person couch.

There was the sound of an audience cheering in the studio. It was loud and very happy to be here in this specific day. The studio is LGBTQ+ friendly, and because it isn't really popular, the whole studio is a safe zone.

CeCe laughed a bit, "Well everyone! We have a few special guests today! A few guests that everyone been waiting for since they came out five years ago! It's Pro Heroes Deku, Dynamite, Shoto, and their lover Y/n L/n!!"

The audience cheered loudly and whistled in excitement when the curtains opened more to reveal the four males sitting on the couch together. They all looked a little bit different five years ago, some of them having cut or let their hair grown. The four male waved to the audience, already used to the media attention.

"I'm glad to have you four here with us today," CeCe stated as the audience quieted down, "We'll be asking a few questions that your fans have asked on the media!"

"Of course! Let's get to the questions right away," Deku, Midoriya, said with a smile as the other three nodded.

"Alright!" CeCe tapped their IPad and pulled up the first question, "From @Blookymet 'Do you think Honey is watching over you?'"

"Of course they are," Y/n chimed as the other three nodded, "Honey was one of the best cats that we could ever have. We all just hope that they are in a better place right now."

"Honey may was been a bit spoiled but we still loved them a lot," Todoroki added.

CeCe laughed a bit, "You all did say you were cat lovers."

"All of us? No, it's this hoe who loves cats," Bakugou joked as he wrapped his arm around Y/n's shoulder, "But yeah, I guess you can say that." Y/n whined a bit as he wiggled his way out of Bakugou's hold.

"Moving on! From @DARLINGG0KU 'Will you be having a child?' Ooo, getting spicy already!" CeCe said as they smile behind their mask.