𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵 - 25

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ JUST BECAUSE WE CANT UNDERSTAND OUR PET— ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Y/n was still a mess, but he was better than before, and the heroes could tell. He came out of his room more often now, made small talk with the trio, and even gave Honey attention every once in a while. However, he never left the apartment, but the heroes were still proud that he was warming up once again.

The heroes didn't mind Y/n not getting out of the apartment, it means more time with them and him, and they were happy with it. The heroes were also off of work for a few days since New Years was coming up.

Honey would always try to get Y/n's attention. They were worried for their human, after what had happened. From the aura Y/n had, he was feeling a bit down, and Honey couldn't let it slip. They wanted their human to feel comfortable in their own home, that's what a home is after all.

Y/n was still scared, but not as scared as before. Sure, he can walk out of his room and around the apartment with no worries, but he's still scared that in someway, he will run into his father when walking outside. Yeah, his father did a number on him.

Right now, Y/n was sitting on the couch watching some TV as he pet Honey who was on his lap. The heroes were doing their own thing in their rooms, but checking on Y/n every once and a while, which confuses Y/n on why they care so much.

"It's weird huh, Honey?" Y/n muttered as he kept his eyes on the screen in front of him.

Honey perked up and looked up at their human in questioning. They still need to understand human emotions.

"People caring? It feels weird to me," Y/n explained, "And they care so much, and it feels so genuine. It's weird."

Honey huffed and softly headbutted Y/n's chest.

Y/n smiled down at the cat, "Why so mad? It's not my fault I'm not used to it, I think..." he trailed off as he put his thumb under his chin.

Honey meowed as they deadpanned. They turned their body and softly bit Y/n's finger.

"Eh?! Hey! What was that for??"

Honey looked up at Y/n's (e/c) eyes. They patted their paw on Y/n's chest where the heart would be. They kept batting it like it was very important as they had narrow eyes. Sometimes they wish that they can talk words.

"What now? My heart?" Y/n questioned with a very confused look.

Honey motioned their head to keep going.

"Heart? Love?"

'Keep going...'

"Love? Valentines?"

'More...'

"Valentines? Flowers?"

'NO!! Go back!'

"No? Uh okay... Valentines... Letter?"

'Keep going you clueless bastard...'

"Letter? Traveling?"

'How the fu— NO!!' Honey hissed.

"Okay, okay, sorry! Letter... Valentines..."

'Keep going or I swear to the cat lord—'

"Confession?"

'OH MY CAT LORD, FINALLY!!' Honey purred in excitement.

"Confession? But why confess anything??"

'....Not you, you idi— You know what? I'm done,' Honey thought as they deadpanned.

Honey leaped off of Y/n's lap and sat on the floor with a huff. Y/n looked at Honey with pure confusion on his face. He didn't know what Honey wanted that had to deal with confessions.

Y/n just blinked before shrugging and returning to watching the TV.

Todoroki stood around the corner. He had heard everything and he was a blushing mess. Honey almost ratted him and his boyfriends out, it was nerve wracking to say the least. He didn't think that Honey was actually understanding their conversations about Y/N.

The duo haired male quickly, and silently, left the hallway and into Midoriya's room, where Bakugou was there as well. He just had to tell them what Honey almost did. They weren't ready to confess to Y/n, not yet, they just need a bit more time.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ —DOESN'T MEAN THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND US . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
671