𝘈 𝘯𝘰𝘵-𝘴𝘰-𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 - 34

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE DANGEROUS, BUT WE DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Beep Beep

The sound of a phone beeping was the only sound in the night. The streets are quiet with the occasional cars and crickets. The stars were covered with rain clouds as soft rain fell from them. The rain was light, and wasn't enough to sook someone with water.

The figure holding the phone smiled as they had a backpack on their back. It was filled with their belongings and stuff they had stolen from their dear Y/n.

"I'm back, my dear~" The figure cooed, "Too bad I've seen you with other people. You know how I get sometimes."

The figure pocketed their phone and shifted their bag on their back. They patted down their hoodie and made sure the hood was still up. They smirked are started to walk in the building that had five floors, each with four roommates in it.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE AROUND YOU, YOU NEVER KNOW IF YOU'LL BE FRIENDS WITH AN MANIPULATOR . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Y/n let out a soft laugh as he flopped onto the couch, one that the three heroes were already on. So, Y/n flopped onto the trio's legs, making them unable to move. The heroes groaned or laughed playfully.

"That's the fifth time you've done this, Y/n," Bakugou said with a small smirk.

"And I'm going to keep doing this," Y/n stated as he laid on his back.

Honey meowed and jumped on Y/n's stomach, taking him by surprise. Y/n groaned as Honey moved up to his chest. Midoriya laughed a bit and patted Y/n's stomach to ease the pain.

Todoroki smiled as he held onto Y/n's legs and turned on the TV. Bakugou played with Y/n's hair as Y/n played with Honey for a bit as he also watched TV.

Today was a peaceful day for everyone in the apartment. Sure Y/n had work to do, but today was an easy day for him. He came home with a smile and the heroes couldn't ask for more since they love it when Y/n smiles.

Honey was being themselves. Not that they had nothing to do, they just wanted to be lazy today. And they were lazy the day before, and the day after that, but Honey's a cat, what did we expect.

The boyfriends were laughing to a show that just so happened to be on TV. They had each other and they wouldn't trade it for the world. Honey has a family now and wouldn't want anything less since they all care for them.