𝘚𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 - 46

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝ ︎BEING SICK MIGHT SUCK, BUT AT LEAST YOU GET TO BE BABIED MOST OF THE TIME . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Midoriya let out a soft chuckle when Y/n sneezed softly then groaned. He was currently spoon feeding a burrito-blanketed Y/n some soup as he sneezed and coughed every once in a while. Honey and Pepper were there next to Y/n for 'support'.

"Don't laugh, you know this is why I hate the cold," Y/n complained, his nose stuffy, "I said don't turn the AC on when it's raining, and what did you guys do? Turned the goddamn AC on. I blame you guys for my suffering."

"Aww, come on now, don't be like that," Midoriya chuckled with a close eyed smile, "You were the one who suggested the AC after our last battle with Electro Vex. Weren't you the one who was worried sick that we were overheating?"

Y/n groaned and took a bite of the soup, "Fuck Electro, seriously, who would've known that he had friends with him. But still," Y/n slumped his stance, "I'm mad that I'm sick now."

Midoriya let out a small laugh and got up from his sitting position. He leaned down and gave a kiss on Y/n's cheek, making Y/n close one of his eyes because of the small pressure. When Midoriya pulled away, Y/n couldn't help but smile a bit.

"You'll only have the cold today and maybe tomorrow, I promise you'll be fine, my dear," Midoriya said as he walked to the door.

"Better keep your word for it," Y/n jokingly said as he grabbed his laptop to watch something on it.

Midoriya only shook his head with a smile as he went to the kitchen. There he saw Todoroki on his laptop searching for any new clothes that he and his boyfriends could wear. Bakugou was currently in the living room watching TV.

The heroes had taken the day off, well, Midoriya was already off today but Todoroki and Bakugou were not but they requested to have the day off. They all wanted to take care of their sick boyfriend no matter what.

"Ah, Izuku, how's Y/n?" Todoroki asked as he sipped a bit of his ice tea and looked up from the screen, "I'd he doing alright? Does he need anything? Food?"

Midoriya chuckled at Todoroki. Todoroki, was always worrying over his boyfriends no matter what, but he was more worried over Y/n since he wasn't a pro hero like the other two. Don't get him wrong he knows that Y/n can handle himself, but he just can't help it.