𝘋𝘶𝘰, 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘰, 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 - 37

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ IMAGINE YOUR BEST FRIEND GOING ON A DATE, YOU KNOW YOUR ASS IS GONNA STALK . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
[A/n: A lot of dialogue, sorry]

Going on dates with the heroes were nothing special. Granted it was a bit hard to make time so that all of them could go on a date all together. But neither of them minded that they get their own personal time with one of their boyfriends. But sometimes they wished that they could have time off at the same time to all go on a date. All four of them.

Of course, Y/n did went on dates with at least one sometimes two of his boyfriends and vis versa for the heroes when he's at work. It was nice to go on a date every once and a while. Y/n liked the fact that he could take his boyfriends out on a date without having been told what to do.

Akane always told him what to do on dates, ordering him to do this and that. Y/n, when he was with Akane, only wanted to spend some time with them but Akane always somehow made it about them and made them in the lead for everything. Even if the date was supposed to be about both of the people on it and not just one.

But Y/n knows that the heroes were nothing like Akane, and that's what he love about them. They were always honest with their thoughts and want they wanted, they let Y/n be himself, and when Y/n would sheepishly ask them for something they would give a good reason why they couldn't do it or agree right away. It was almost too much for Y/n.

The dates with the heroes were interesting to Y/n, but he loves it and he loves the heroes just as much. They were all so different it made the dates always to fun to be with, it's almost surprising on how different they are all different from each other and love each other. But you know what they say, opposites attract.

Dates with Bakugou were always so heartwarming. No matter the weather nor the time, Bakugou always found a way to make Y/n feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Maybe it was because Bakugou wasn't usually like this to other people, and how he only shows his explosive side when working and to the media.

Soft Bakugou was only shown to Y/n, Todoroki, and Midoriya. It was their small secret about Bakugou, how he was super soft around the people he loved.

Bakugou's dates were usually picnics or in a coffee shop that was near by the apartment. They were very calming and good places to clear a busy head. Y/n finds Bakugou's picnic dates super cute and relaxing.

Dates with Todoroki were fancy in a way. He always like going to restaurants or places like museums. He is always open to new places as long as he's leaning something new, weather it would be about the world or just about the human body itself. He's a curious person to say the least.