𝘈 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧𝘧 - 47

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ MY ORDINARY LIFE . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Y/n yawned a bit as he walked from the kitchen to the living room with a cup of (tea/coffee) in his hand. Honey and Pepper right by his side playing with each other happily. Y/n had a small smile on his face watching his cats get along.

At the moment, Y/n was the only one off from work, having taken the whole week off because he was sick the other day. The hero trio had work to do, but luckily they will be back home later since they didn't have a mission to go to.

Y/n let out a small laugh as he sat down on the the couch and the two cats jumped onto it too. The two cats started to play fight so Y/n didn't bother to stop them. He grabbed the remote and turned on the TV since he had no chores to do today.

As time passed on, the apartment was a bit quiet with only the TV playing in the background. At this point, Honey and Pepper had fallen asleep and were cuddling each other, to which Y/n took pictures of.

Ding Dong.

Y/n turned his head in questioning as the door bell rung. The sudden sound also caused Honey and Pepper to pop their heads up and looked around with lazy eyes. Y/n gave them a soft chuckle as he pet them both and placed his empty cup down.

Y/n got up from the couch and made his way to the door. He didn't think nothing of the sudden fist since he was expecting a package that Todoroki ordered.

When he was about to grab the handle of the door he noticed that it started to spark with purple electricity. Y/n raised a brow at this and stepped back from the sudden usage of a quirk.

"What the hell...?" Y/n questioned under his breathe.

Suddenly the front door suddenly blew off. If it weren't for Y/n's reflexes he would've gotten hit. Y/n moved to the side as the cat from the couch looked up in worry and shock.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A tall male said , who stood at 5'11 with a black and purple outfit, walked into the apartment holding a peace of paper in hand, "Ah, if it isn't L/n Y/n, lovely to finally met you kind sir."

Y/n got into a fighting position and held his hands out, "Who the hell are you?! What are you doing here?!" He shouted, cursing at himself that he didn't have his phone with him.