𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘵𝘩 - 13

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ LEAVES ARE LIKE HUMANS, THEY CHANGE OVER TIME . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

It has been a little bit over a month since Bakugou's break up. And honestly, Bakugou seemed much more relaxed and carefree now that Himari wasn't in his life anymore. He said that he was relieved that he could call it off with her since she was always so demanding and understanding.

Midoriya and Todoroki heard the news too, and let's just say that they too were relieved. They said that she always threatened them for getting too close to Bakugou, saying that she would always glare at them whenever she could. In other words, everyone was happy now that Himari was out of the picture.

It has been three months since the heroes had settled in. Y/n observed their actions carefully. They didn't seem to be leaving anytime soon and it bothered him a bit. A part of him is overjoyed that they aren't leaving, while another part of him is confused and conflicted. They should be leaving soon, all of Y/n's roommates had, so they should be the same.

Y/n honestly didn't like the giggly feeling when thinking that the heroes won't leave him. He didn't understand, and he didn't like the fact that he can't understand his feelings. Even though he should be keeping his distance, he can't help but help the heroes and care for them, like they were his family. It sucked, a lot.

Anyways, since it was now late August the air was much cooler now. The leaves started to change to beautiful colors. The air was cold and fleshing, peaceful even. Not to Y/n though. He hates it when the weather is cold. The heroes noticed.

Y/n walked around the apartment with a blanket draped over his shoulders, covering himself. He also had this annoyed look on his face when he had o take it off. The heroes could obviously tell that the cat eyed boy, was acting like a cat at the moment. It slightly amused them.

"Shoto," Midoriya called as he and his other friends were watching TV.

"Yes?" The duo haired male question.

"How about you go check on Y/n? I think he need it."

Todoroki nodded, a little bit excited to see the cat-like male. As he stood up, Midoriya smiled. Bakugou just examined the two.

Bakugou blushed a bit. This is odd. He never acted like this when Himari was around, or any other girl he was with in the past. He knew that he liked Y/n now, and he's not stupid, he noticed that Midoriya and Todoroki also liked Y/n too. Usually he would be jealous of the two heroes for getting close to something he wants, but he feels like having all of the three males with him is right.

Bakugou felt like that Todoroki and Midoriya liking Y/n just as much as he does is perfect. He doesn't know this feeling, crushing on multiple people at once and feeling like that they all could be in a relationship with each other. He just shook his head.

Todoroki knocked on Y/n's door. He felt sort of warm in his chest whenever he talked with his roommate. But he was also conflicted since he had a lover, but now he likes Y/n. Love is just confusing to him, since he knows nothing of it.

"Come in," Y/n voice called out from the other side of the door.

Todoroki opened the door and saw Y/n wrapped in a blanket on his bed. A laptop was placed in front of him as he watched something on it.

Todoroki walked over and sat on the edge of Y/n's bed, "Are you alright, Y/n? Me and the other's noticed that you seemed annoyed for no reason today," he said softly.

Y/n pouted, "It's fall. It's cold. I don't like the cold. I'll be too hot if I put another sweater on," he said in a whiny voice.

Todoroki nodded, taking a mental note that Y/n hates the cold. He scooted over to Y/n's left and made the (h/c)-ette rest his head on his shoulder.

"W-what are you doing?" Y/n questioned, still not taking his eyes off of the screen in front of him.

"You're cold right? Let me warm you up," Todoroki said as he began to warm up his fire side.

Y/n's cheeks warmed a bit as he tensed slightly. He soon calmed down, feeling heat spread through out his body. Y/n purred in delight. Todoroki thought it was adorable. The two stayed like that until they both fallen asleep on each other.

When Midoriya and Bakugou went to check on the two they both blushed at the sight in front of them. Y/n was cuddling Todoroki, burying his face into Todoroki's stomach as Todoroki held onto Y/n's head, both sleeping soundlessly.

Midoriya smiled warmly and draped a blanket over the two. Bakugou stared at the three. Todoroki and Y/n cuddling and Midoriya caring for them. Bakugou gave a lopsided smile. Yeah, this feels right.

His heart feels like this is just right.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ SOME PLANTS CHANGE OVER TIME, SOME STAY THE SOME, BUT THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT IN THEIR OWN WAY . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
888