𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬 - 35

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ ANY PRANK OR JOKE SHOULD NOT MAKE SOMEONE FEEL HURT . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

April first, a day that was supported to be filled with laughter and pranks, not for the roommates. The apartment was a bit gloomy and tense because of the effect Akane left behind on Y/n. And anyone could tell that if was not a good effect, even Honey knew that.

Y/n was tense, but as bad as he was when his father came to the apartment. He was more mad and shocked than in horror and sadness. Y/n was fine, if you can say that, he can go outside like no problem and wonder around the street without a care, but he was always alert. Tense every moment.

The heroes were worried for him, they have never seen Y/n this tense. Sure they have seen him angry or sad, but his guard was up so much that it wasn't of a normal human person. Although it was a day for pranks and laughs, the heroes knew better than to do that to Y/n.

Honey was by Y/n almost all the time he was at home, Y/n got a few days off, thanks to Yumi and Kai. Honey wanted their human to calm down and make sure that they felt safe. They tried everything, purring on Y/n's chest, playing with Y/n, making sure he was okay, everything a cat could do at the moment, but almost everything wasn't working.

Y/n just sat on the couch with furrowed brows and eye bags under his eyes, because he was so tense he couldn't sleep that well. He was watching the TV as Honey stayed by his legs purring on them. The heroes were currently in Midoriya's room, talking to each other about a little secret.

"You think this will work?" Midoriya asked.

"It has to work, Deku, even if it's just a little bit," Bakugou stated.

Todoroki nodded, "This has to work, I want our Y/n back..." he muttered.

Midoriya put his hand on the sadden duo hair user, "We will get our Y/n back, I promise, we all promise."

Y/n's feelings have had a big effect on Todoroki the most. He became more sad, more protective, more worried, it wasn't like Todoroki to show so much emotion. But when one of his boyfriends end up getting hurt, either it's emotionally or physically, he is almost like a different person.

Todoroki nodded," Okay..."

Midoriya smiled and kissed Todoroki's cheeks. Bakugou, who was on the other side of Todoroki, kissed his temple. Todoroki let a small smile escape his lips.