𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦 - 23

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

@TheGayCousin_Dadzawa

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Today was a normal day, the heroes were out on a small mission while Y/n and Honey stayed at the house doing whatever they wanted. Yeah, a normal day. Sometimes Y/n wondered my he took two months off from work, but like always, he trusted his past self.

But that didn't stop Y/n from wondering or thinking. He would check the calendar only to see that Christmas was coming up, that's it. Nothing on the calendar told Y/n why he took time off. It made him nervous and uneasy, like something bad was going to happen.

Honey noticed Y/n's nervousness. They tried their best to comfort Y/n as much as they can. Since they were a cat, they could feel Y/n's emotions from a mile away, and those are normal emotions. Now, Y/n's emotions were peeking and Honey just couldn't ignore it.

It was two days before Christmas, a day before the heroes come back home from their mission, but Y/n wanted them now. He doesn't know why, but he wanted the heroes' comfort and kind words. This confused him, but he didn't care since his nervousness was overtaking his confusion.

Y/n and Honey were watching TV, minding their own business like how anyone would do. Y/n than had the feeling to check what day it was today.

"I'm probably imagining that something bad will happen, right Honey?" Y/n asked as he clutched his sleeves.

Honey only meowed and patted Y/n's arm, as if trying to calm him down.

"Yeah, it's probably my imagination."

Honey climbed into Y/n's lap and snuggled up to his chest. They purred wanting to ease Y/n's tense form.

"It wouldn't hurt to check the calendar again," Y/n whispered as he got up with Honey in his arms.

Y/n silently made his way to the kitchen, his nerves were spiking and his heart was beating unexpectedly fast. He turned to the corner of the kitchen to see the calendar that was hanging off of the wall. He looked for todays' date and stared.

Honey meowed, trying to snap the (h/c)-ette of his thoughts. They were worried for their human, he's been acting weird for a few days and it was starting to bother them. When the heroes announced that they will be going on a mission for two days, Y/n's nerves increased. Honey noticed.

"My nerves are just my imagination, right Honey?" Y/n muttered, wanting words of affirmation, "This is all my imagination, nothing's going to happen right? Honey?"

Honey didn't say or do anything, not knowing the answer to those questions at all.

Y/n's brows furrowed as his lips trembled. He didn't like the silence that his cat had. Yes, he know that cats or pets can't say words, but hearing Honey's meows calmed him. He held Honey in one arm as he started to scratch his wrists out of impulse.