𝘈 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 - 20

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ LISTEN TO YOUR HEART, IT CAN LEAD YOU TO HAPPINESS . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

It's been a few weeks since the ball. The ball was much more fun than Y/n had expected. He even met some new and old friends there. Y/n met Tamaki and Shinsou once again which surprised Shinsou's boyfriend and the hero trio. Mirio just laughed at the expressions of his underclassman.

Y/n had always been friends with Shinsou, being his neighbor before Y/n moved out. Shinsou always talked about the energetic blonde that was now his boyfriend. Y/n was happy that he got he meet the energetic boyfriend.

Now that Y/n could see them side to side, Mirio and Tamaki were like Denki and Shinsou. Maybe it's because they were both the colors purple and yellow, or it reminded him of one of the old pro hero couple; Eraserhead and Present Mic.

But beside that, Y/n got to met Midoriya's and Bakugou's little squad of friends which Y/n seemed to have fit in pretty well. Bakugou's friends wouldn't stop asking him if he was really his date or just a "friend", but Y/n did make friends with Sero, because he knew Spanish too.

Surprisingly, Iida and Y/n got along too. The two shared a sense of rules and requirements during their work and at their home. Though, Y/n less enthusiastic than Iida was. Y/n also met Uraraka and Tsuyu, sorry, Tsu. The three of them shared the interest of cooking and make up lessons. Y/n even gave a few tips and tricks for them and Mina.

Overall the ball was amazing and fun. Y/n doesn't regret going to the ball anymore. The hero trio were in fact, happy that Y/n had such a fun time with them and got along with their friends.

Speaking of the hero trio, they were on the couch at the moment watching some TV.

They had already eat their dinner and they didn't have work at the moment. Outside was dark and the moonlight could be seen if you turned off the apartment lights. Honey was peacefully sleeping in Todoroki's lap as the male petted it softly.

Y/n wasn't in the house at the moment. He had work but the heroes knew that since it was dark outside, that Y/n should be heading back home with them.

The hero trio was watching some odd K-drama as they waited for their roommate to get back. The heroes wanted to treat him since he was already doing so much for them. Now that they thought about it, Y/n did a lot for them even though they only knew each other for a few months. Than again, a lot happened within those few months.

The heroes moved in and made a friend. They bonded with that friend that they knew a bit about each other's lives, but Y/n knew more of the heroes than the heroes knew Y/n. They had all broken up with their partners after realizing how toxic and terrible they really were. They now had a cat who is currently being fostered until they got a knew home.