𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘤 - 12

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER— ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Although Y/n was off of work today, and the rest of the week, he was pissed. Or agitated if you may. Today was supposed to be a day of relaxation, but no, not at all, not even close in fact.

Turns out today was the day Bakugou's lover was going to visit. Convenient for the Blondie since he's off work and the two other heroes were still on, while unfortunate for a certain cat eyed male.

Kai and Yumi were not free at the moment nor were Y/n's other friends. Kai had a date today while Yumi is out with family, so both of their houses were off limits since Y/n doesn't want to be at someone else's house without them there. Y/n's other friends had work to do and his parents have work.

Y/n just went over all of the worse possible outcomes that could come from meeting Bakugou's girlfriend. All of them either turned out bad or awkward. So, Y/n just resulted in playing games on the TV. It's not like nothing with go wrong, right? Yeah...

It was noon at the moment, 11:34 to be exact. Y/n is in his hoodie and jeans, just to look at least a little bit presentable, and also per Bakugou's request in which Y/n respected.

Bakugou wore a black tank top that showed off his arms and some regular jeans. Nothing too stylish or out there.

The doorbell rang, signaling that someone was here.

Getting up, Bakugou rushed to the door to great his lover. Y/n could honestly care less, he just kept playing his game, pressing buttons and shooting aliens.

"Y/n?" A ruff voice called out.

Y/n paused his game and turned around. There stood Bakugou with a purple haired girl with green eyes by his side.

"This is Himari Yuu, my girlfriend, Yuu this is my roommate, L/n Y/n," Bakugou introduced.

"Nice to meet you L/n-San," Himari said as she bowed, with a slightly agitated look on her face.

Y/n nodded at the girl, "Nice to meet you too, Himari-San," he said simply as he turned back to his games, "Hey, Blondie, do you need me to get you and Himari-San some food?"

"Sure, I guess, thanks," Bakugou grumbled as he sat down on the couch, Himari following as she sat in the place Y/n was since he stood up.