𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴 - 33

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ SAY THAT YOU'RE UGLY ONE MORE TIME, I WILL VIOLENTLY SHOWER YOU WITH LOVE, BITCH . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Todoroki walked into the living. He sweatdropped when he saw Bakugou and Y/n facing away from each other and Honey sitting on the floor with a bored expression. He went up to Midoriya who was in the kitchen.

"Why are Y/n and Bakugou sitting with their backs to each other?" Todoroki asked the taller.

Midoriya turned around to face Todoroki, "They had a fight," he said simply.

Todoroki glanced back the two and peaked over the couch, "Then why are they holding hands? If they're mad then that shouldn't happen right?"

Midoriya shrugged, "They get sad when they fight."

◦ ❖ ◦

Y/n was just walking around the apartment, cleaning the floors and rooms until he got to Midoriya's room. He just stared at the small shine of All Might figures in the corner.

"I can explain," Midoriya said with a nervous smile and a small blush.

"Can you really?" Y/n questioned with a raised eye brow.

"...."

"If you give me 30 seconds to make up a lie," Midoriya mumbled.

Y/n stifled a laugh and covered his mouth.

◦ ❖ ◦

Todoroki walked into Y/n's room, since he needed to wake up. It was already 10 in the morning and he knew that Y/n had been sleeping for 12 hours now. He shook Y/n awake, although he was a little groggy.

"What," Y/n yawned, "What time is it?"

"It's 10-o-clock, you've been sleeping for 12 hours, you need to get up, darling," Todoroki said as he kissed Y/n's forehead.

Y/n groaned and covered himself with the blanket, "But I might still be tired so lets go for 12 more just incase."

Todoroki deadpanned, "Y/n, that's a coma."

"Sounds festive," Y/n mumbled as he went back to sleep.

Todoroki huffed, "But I want kisses..."

Y/n suddenly sat up and wrapped his arms around the taller's neck. Todoroki let a smile cover his lips as he hugged Y/n back.

"Okay, you got me, now I give you all the kisses," Y/n said, still a bit tried and kissed Todoroki's lips, cheeks and forehead.