Big Sis Yamato

"Ace where are you going? We have class in fifteen minutes."

The older brother of the Strawhat boy was currently packing an overnight bag in his dorm room. He attended the Raftel University with Sabo who was also making an overnight bag in his room. When Ace got a call from Yamato about Luffy being a target of bullying, he couldn't say no to his baby brother being injured. As he was packing, his two childhood friends watched him, one of them helping him pack.

"My baby brother is in danger Deuce. I can't leave him alone with those crazy chicks with their hormones and lipstick!" Ace stopped, sensing the vermilion female who helped him pack glaring at him. "Apologies Isuka, I didn't mean it like that."

"Course you'd say that Ace. No girl would ever want to date someone as impulsive as you." Isuka snarked, throwing a pair of underwear at his face. "Don't you think your being overprotective with your little bro?"

The blue haired guy lounging on one of the beds looked over at Isuka, rolling his eyes. "Believe me Isuka, if it isn't Luffy, it's either Yamato, Tama, or Sabo. Ace has way too many siblings to keep track of."

Ace gave his roommate a stink eye before slamming down his suitcase. "I'll only be gone for three days, so any work I have to make up will be during my absence. Deuce, make sure that anyone who comes looking for me knows I'm gone."

Deuce gave him a thumbs up. "Sure thing bro."

Isuka gave him a worried look. "Just make sure your brother is okay. I hate for the one you consider your precious baby brother to be hurt so badly."

Ace slung his suitcase over his shoulder. "I'll make sure of that. Just make sure that his dad nor my dad know anything about me leaving. In fact, make sure my mother doesn't find out too! Luffy is like another child for her."

"So not only do you want us to keep a secret from the headmaster, but also his equally protective wife too? You owe us big time Portgas!" Deuce complained, slumping over his bed.

Ace gave them both a cocky smile. "Come now, what could go wrong?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No way! Your baby brother was harmed by a bully attack?"

Sabo shook his head as Koala and Hack helped him pack his stuff. His roommate and his girlfriend had heard that Luffy had been bullied and wanted to help Sabo pack for the long trip of course.

"You guys didn't have to pack half my closet up. I'm just leaving for a few days to keep him safe and make sure an incident like this doesn't happen again." He reassured them, taking a large sweater out of Hack's hand. "Why would you even attempt to pack this knowing it's not anywhere close to winter yet?"

"You never know if Lil Luffy will need some comfort! He seems like the type to love big fluffy sweaters." Hack argued, but put the sweater back in the closet.

"Do you need some backup? You can inform Professor Ivankoff and Professor Dragon about this." Koala paused before giving him a look. "Why didn't you tell your adopted father? You know Luffy is the only reminder of...you know..."

Sabo sighed, slinging the bag over his shoulder. "I've already told Shanks and Makino because we have to stay over with them for the time being. Shanks is already fuming at the fact that his precious nephew had gotten injured at a school that boasts top security. I don't need to bring up the fact that Luffy's dad would absolutely call his granddad, who may I remind you is part of the police, and then this whole mess will get worse."