Meeting the Student Council

When the cherry blossoms fall to the ground...
And the scent of perfume fills the air...
The air sparkles with a new life and light...
As the gates of Whole Cake Academy open for the day...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The student council was made up of the most capable ladies in the entire school. They ruled the school with elegance and justice, allowing the ladies of Whole Cake Academy to feel safe and secure when they walked through the halls. They were made up of four capable ladies that held their positions with pride, making sure that rules were followed and halls were cleaned.

The leader of the council was none other than Charlotte Linlin herself. The girls referred to her as "Big Mom" due to her maternal personality and sweet attitude. She had dethroned the previous president with a campaign that promised equality for all girls no matter their race, home life, or otherwise. This pleased the females of the school and they all agreed that a president that loved everyone was needed for the new rebranding of the school. The best part about Linlin's rule was her annual tea parties in which a select few of students got to go to the special garden behind the school and have a grand old time.

The vice-president of the council was the stern, but bubbly Kalifa. The blonde haired megane was a well respected member of the council due to her contributions in the disciplinary committee. Running that club and then being in the council secured her position as the vice. Her job was fairly simple; she kept the notes, assigned the respective roles to the student body, and made sure the clubs around the school were running properly. The cute addition to her school uniform was the black coat she wore over her clothes.

School treasurer Nami was the next member of the council. Once a thief that stole from everybody's pockets, Linlin made sure to keep her from doing so by making her in charge of the school's budget. While some thought this was a terrible idea, they were surprised to find out that Nami had a gift with currency and saving money for school trips and events. The orange haired beauty was reliable and navigator savvy as well when it came to such trips. The cute addition to her school uniform was the green and white stripped sweater she wore over her body.

Lastly was the blue haired female secretary Nefertari Vivi. Being the voice of reason and bringing the heart of the group, she was a student that believed in everyone. Being on the council was due to the fact that she had such a large following among the campus, everyone calling her "Princess Vivi". Her job was to make sure that the meetings ran smoothly and without interruption. Her cute addition was the golden bands she wore around her neck, hands, and legs.

"Mamamama...seems that we are all here." Linlin said, leaning over the podium. "I like to call the first official meeting of the new year to start." Turning her attention to Vivi, she nodded. "Please start reading off the notes from the last meeting from the end of the semester." Leaning back on her chair, she opened a bag full of jellybeans and snacked on them.

"Right!" Vivi took out her tablet and read aloud. "We made great progress with the beautification of the newest history wing, had a successful bake sale thanks to Pudding and Mikita's contributions, and managed to raise enough money to go to the beach this year!"

Nami pumped her fist happily. "I told you I could make sure that bake sale sold tons of money!" Crossing her arms, she gave a smug look at Kalifa. "You all said it couldn't be done."