Filler Arc: Queens of Mean Pt.2

Luffy was silently trying to not snap at any of these girls.

"Focus Mister Monkey, you need to treat a woman gently and not drop her. Trust is the key for a stable relationship."

Lady Regina had the excellent idea of starting to teach the girls and Luffy how to waltz. Kinderella was paired with Luffy, Sarie was paired with Mororon, and Sharlia was paired with Ban. Soft classical music filled the air as Regina instructed the ladies to dance to the rhythm while Luffy was trying to keep up with the beat. Kinderella was working well, taking moments to touch his behind while giving him a clear smack when the teacher wasn't looking. It took all his willpower not to throttle this female out the nearest window. The others giggled at his misfortune, knowing that if he protested, he would get reprimanded. All day Luffy had to endure his lunch being thrown on the floor, burned by scalding tea, nearly ripped his sewing project, and being called every slur under the sun by Sharlia.

"Aren't you going to yell at me Monkey-chan?" Kinderella asked, allowing him to dip her. "I've been groping your butt for the past fifteen minutes."

Luffy sighed, bringing her back up. "I'm not going to scream nor will I yell at you. In fact, I almost pity you in a way. If you have a hard time keeping your lust down, then it must be hard for you to hold a relationship."

A pause made him almost stumble as he met the furious face of Kinderella. "How dare you! I don't need you judging or pitying me! You are just some peasant that wandered his way into our class."

Luffy let go of Kinderella, who stumbled and fell onto her bottom. Regina was about to snap at Luffy, but saw his eyes were filled with sadness and shut up. The other girls stopped what they were doing while Mororon picked Kinderella off the floor.

"You know what, I don't get you girls. You treat normal people like dirt, you disrespect those who don't have money like you, and you never once treated me nicely while I was here. I understand that you all come from prominent families, but you all don't deserve any of the luxuries your parents gave you."

They all gasped, feeling like Luffy just stepped on their faces and called them ugly.

"Shut up monkey! You clearly don't know your place!" Sharlia screeched, pointing at him. "You're one to talk with the way you present yourself and how you treat women."

"I treat those who treat me with respect. How can I give you the same benefit when you don't do the same for me?" Luffy glared at the bubble headed girl. "You are the most ugly, rude, and nasty girl I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. The only reason that the other girls aren't as bad is because they keep their nasty sides hidden. You, on the other hand, give me the impression that your family clearly doesn't discipline you enough. Spoiled girls like you will never know struggle and you'll probably pass out trying anything."

There was silence as the girls either glared or frowned at his words. Sharlia looked as if she was about to explode as she walked up to him and raised her hand to slap him. Before her hand connected, Ban grabbed it tightly and gave a quick squeeze.

"Ban! What the heck do you think you're doing? He just straight up insulted me!" The harpy screeched, before whimpering at the hold Ban had on her wrist. "You are harming me too!"

Ban gave her a steely glare before looking at the others. "We all should be ashamed of ourselves. We come from noble backgrounds with families that can buy literal people like objects. The way we carry ourselves is a way the world will see us. Mister Luffy, thanks to your poor attitudes, will speak ill against our families if and when he gets out of here."