Beauty Can Be Deadly

When the cherry blossoms fall to the ground...
And the scent of perfume fills the air...
The air sparkles with a new life and light...
As the gates of Whole Cake Academy open for the day...

The day was going off great for Boa Hancock.

Oh you don't know who Boa Hancock is?

If you attend Whole Cake Academy, you should know who the most beautiful girl in the school is. Don't believe that liar Alvida who says otherwise.

With her very tall and slender frame with long black hair, who could say otherwise. Dark brown eyes with long, voluminous eyelashes and pale skin made her look very ethereal. She also had a narrow waist and very large breasts that made all her classmates jealous or have a big crush on her.

Being one of the most popular girls in school also meant she even had a unique outfit to go with her school uniform. Her purple floral vest she put over her long sleeved sweater, a pleated lilac skirt, and a cute snake charm bracelet on her arm. Along with her little sisters, who also attended the school as second years while she was a third year, they ran the school's Campus Beautification Committee. Their job was to make sure no one litters on the school grounds, make sure the walls are covered with art made by the students, and helps decorate the school for events. It was a tough job, but she was the perfect woman for the case.

So when she heard rumors that a young man was now attending the academy, Hancock was obviously mad. This was a all-girls school, not an integrated high school! How dare he let himself walk on the same campus as all her sisters in arms. What was the headmistress thinking when she allowed him in?

No matter, she would see what this boy was made of and then decide whether to help the Class President in her endeavor or perhaps befriend him.

Placing the file down of Monkey D. Luffy, she walked towards the window and gazed out at the academy. Even though Charlotte Linlin ran the school, Boa Hancock was known as the second-in-command if ever she left. Her hardcore training regiments to the Beautification Squad and the push to make sure every female got a chance at graduation made her the ideal leader. Her eyes scanned the area before seeing the leader of the Disciplinary Squad go towards the gate once again as the crowd of its usual boys who wanted a peek at the school's beauties.

Oh well...She thought as she walked out the clubroom. Guess it's just going to be one of those days.

"Morning Luffy, you're looking happy today."

Luffy smiled as Bonney ran up to walk with him to school. As usual, she had a large breakfast sandwich in one hand and a large fruit smoothie in the other. It amused him how much she could eat and still keep her slim physique. He stopped to let her catch up to him, making her huff in annoyance as she took another bite of her breakfast sandwich.

"Hey Bonney, what's up? You wanted to get to school early too?" He gave her a cheeky grin, making Bonney roll her eyes.

"Not exactly, I wanted to get to Miss Mikita's cafe before school started and she opens early enough for me to grab a bite to eat." Taking another swig of her smoothie, she gave Luffy a look. "Now today's an important school tradition for all the girls, so listen up."

Luffy gave her an attentive stare before nodding. Thanks to Robin and her mother last night, he was able to get his schedule and a couple of books to study from. Mrs. Nico was kind enough to let him have free access to the library when he needed a break from the craziness and Robin offered to tutor him in any subject he wanted. Thanking the two for their generous offer, and for the dinner they bought him, he made his way home with a smile on his face. It was a rocky first day, but he managed to make it.