Bus Ride Of Love

"Wow, we have a big turnout this year with all the applicants from Whole Cake! I've never seen so many girls sign up before."

"It's quite the large gathering. I hoped we've opened enough trails for them to go down."

"Oh? I think there's a typo on this page. This name isn't female sounding at all."

"Huh? What do you mean? Luffy sounds like a female name to me."

"Wait a minute...Monkey D. Luffy? Why does that name sound so familiar to me?"

In the middle of the woods, two women were setting up for the field trippers that were coming for their annual hike. Both were actually graduates of Whole Cake Academy, having graduated years ago. Now they ran the same camp that they used to venture to, doing their best to preserve its authenticity and grandeur.

The smaller female had fluffy, curly white hair, dark brown eyes, and little dimples on her cheek. Her pale skin was getting slightly tanned from being out for so long. She wore a white tank top, khaki shorts, and red sneakers. In her hair was a cute horned headband. Currently, she was setting up for the lunch picnic the students would have later.

The taller female was putting out various pens and pencils for them to write in their field journals. She let her hair out, the wild red hair resembling a lion's mane. Unlike her partner, her skin was caramel gold and eyes were hazel. She had on a yellow tank top, a dark orange sweater jacket around her waist, orange shorts, and the same red sneakers like her friend. A sunflower tattoo was on her left shoulder.

"Well they'll be here soon." The tall one said, smiling wistfully. "Makes me excited to see what's to come."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for all the snacks for the road Bonney! You didn't have to buy me this many!"

It was the morning for the extra credit hike up the Whiskey Peak and the people who were going were heading on the bus. Luffy, along with an array of different females, were going to spend the day exploring the great outdoors and taking notes on what they saw. He decided to pack lightly, only including a water bottle, his lunch, and a compass in case he got lost. Bonney and Carrot were waiting for him by the gate, Bonney handing him a bag of treats from Mikan's Cafe.

Bonney turned to the side, blushing slightly. "I just thought you would get hungry. I remember doing that field trip when I was in your grade and I nearly died of hunger after going through my rations."

Carrot pouted. "No fair! You get to spend a day in the woods with all those cute creatures while I have a biology test."

Luffy laughed and patted the girl on the head. "Don't worry Carrot, I'll make sure to take some pictures of those cute woodland creatures for you."

"Luffy you are too pure for this world!" Carrot cheered, giving him a big hug before catching herself and yanking backwards. "I wish I could've gone with you."

A whistle sound was heard as the assistant coach, whom the girls affectionately called Baby Five, herded all the girls on the bus. The voluptuous beauty with a heart of gold was one of the few teachers Luffy actually had a good conversation with. In fact, she was the reason he was on this field trip in the first place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ms. Five, do you need help with those fliers?"

Luffy was on his way to the cafeteria to meet up with his friends when he ran into the clumsy assistant coach. The poor woman couldn't see where she was going and ended up ramming right into him, sending the fliers scattering all around.