A Team Effort

When the cherry blossoms fall to the ground...
And the scent of perfume fills the air...
The air sparkles with a new life and light...
As the gates of Whole Cake Academy open for the day...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oi Luffy, what the heck are all these letters doing at the front door?"

Luffy was scarfing down his breakfast before hearing his grandfather call out to him from the foyer. Since his father worked in the university, he was hardly home and basically lived at the school. He would call from time to time, but for the most part he was absent from his life. And even more so since he worked for an underground organization that kept him away from his only son.

Father of the year...

Garp came into the kitchen with an armful of letters that smelled faintly of perfume and baked goods. He examined each one before realizing they all came from the same house. Then he noticed what street they came from and gave Luffy a incredulous look before bashing him into his bowl of cereal.

"LUFFY! ARE YOU TRYING TO DATE MULTIPLE FEMALES FROM THE CHARLOTTE FAMILY?" He exclaimed, his face red with anger. "I THOUGHT I TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN TO DATE TOO MANY LADIES! WHAT WOULD YOUR MOTHER SAY?"

Luffy picked his dripping face up from his now soggy cereal and glanced at him. "Jiji, why would I date any of the Charlotte girls? Their pink haired leader hates my guts."

"Then how do you explain all these?" Garp placed all the letters down on the table. "They all have the same look to them and smell of various Amazon Lily brand perfumes!"

Luffy spat out some of his breakfast before giving him an incredulous look. "How do you know that brand?"

Garp waved him off, wiping his eyes with a napkin. "I knew this day would come when multiple girls started noticing you. I thought I would have to place you in finishing school to find a good girl. Oh your mother would be so proud to hear that you have smitten all these girls."

Luffy ignored his "doting" grandfather to look at the pile of letters on the table. He was right about one thing; they were all from the Charlotte family. Each of their handwritings were different and unique, making it easier for him to see which was which. He didn't think that Linlin's crazy family would actually have crushes on him, but seeing as most of these girls aged from slightly older than him to a bit younger than him, he didn't want to upset them.

"Jiji, I'm going over to the park for awhile." He placed all the letters into a backpack and slung the bag over his shoulder. "Make sure to tell Uncle Senny and Aunt Tsuru that I said hi and sorry that I missed them."

"Make sure you are back by eight! I don't trust your father to make dinner for us."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here's the problem, I have way too many admirers and they all sent me letters. What should I do?"

Luffy was sitting at the table with what he called his "Grand Fleet" or just the people who were friends with him on the weekends. Some had full time jobs during the week, so once everyone's schedules lined up they went out to the Dressrosa Diner. Burgers, fries, milkshakes, and other items littered the table along with the many letters that were given to Luffy. The group read most of these letters, eyes widened at what some of what the girls had written.