Linlin Exposed

"Wow, you got popular fast. Do you even need my help anymore?"

The lunch table where Bonney and Luffy sat at was now slightly packed with some new faces. Girls all around the cafeteria started to notice the rising number of girls sitting with the only boy in the school. Luffy sat across from Bonney, who once again was stuffing her face with giant slices of pizza. Nami sat next to Luffy, blushing as she bit into a sandwich that she packed for lunch. Camie sat next to Bonney, doodling some more fashion designs for her club while sipping her tropical fruit smoothie. Kaya was chowing down on a salad, sitting next to Nami on the other side. To everyone's shock, even the school's residential smart girl Nico Robin was reading quietly on the other side of Bonney, not even bothered by the girl's piggish eating.

It was shocking to say the least, but Luffy didn't mind. He was just happy to have some people to talk to.

"Sorry Bonney, I didn't realize how many people were going to join us for lunch today." Luffy said, stuffing his face with another bite of meat. "Camie asked if she could go over stuff with me and the rest of them I met throughout the day."

"Are you fine with us sitting with you Luffy-chin?" Camie asked, not wanting to intrude.

Luffy waved his hands. "It's fine really! I'm happy that all of you guys wanted to eat lunch with us."

"I just find you fascinating, Strawhat-san." Robin's quiet voice rung out over the loudness of the cafeteria. "You seem so calm under pressure and not one think so rashly before making a decision."

"Robin does have a point. You do seem to have an air of calmness to you." Kaya put out politely, sipping her drink. "I don't know why you have a hard time making friends here."

Before Luffy could reply, the loud ringing noise was heard around the whole cafeteria, even at the table as the phones of every girl rung out. Almost immediately, every girl looked down on their phones before suddenly giving Luffy means stares and glares. Confused, he glanced at the girls at his table who all had horrified looks on their faces sans Robin who had her mouth covered in shock.

"What's going on? Why is everyone looking at me like that?" He asked them, getting more worried looks from the girls at the table.

"I can't believe she sent this out to everyone. Has she gone mad?" Nami asked in surprise.

"Oh my, to think she'd stoop so low." Robin chuckled, with a hint of icy undertone.

"Luffy, I'm going to show you what just got sent out. Please don't be mad at the president and try to hurt her." Bonney said, showing Luffy her phone.

Luffy scanned over the contents on the screen before feeling himself get angrier and angrier. That was going too far, even for this girl. How dare she drag his name into the ground! He had done nothing wrong to the girl and yet she continued to antagonize him. Getting up abruptly from the table, he walked through the lunchroom of girls, dumped his food, and left in a hurry.

"Luffy..." Nami whispered, feeling sadden at what had occurred.

"I can't believe Linlin-sama would do something like that!" Kaya exclaimed, shaking her head.

"That girl just loves to drag others to the ground for her own glory! No matter whose life she has to ruin, she just does it with that stupid smile on her face." Bonney growled, stuffing her face full of pizza.