The Rescue Plot

Robin's day had started out so great. How did it get so horrible at the end of the day?

After her study session with the only male at the all-girls school, she felt ready to open up more to her fellow peers. She had always secluded herself from everyone in fear that she may grow attached or get someone hurt due to her past. As she helped Luffy out with whatever subject he was struggling with, his kind aunt and uncle interacted with her. Makino, the kind lady, served them snacks and refreshments when they had break. Shanks, one of the most wealthiest males in the country, was joking around and helping Luffy understand some things that she couldn't explain to him. Both of them were grateful that she helped their cute nephew out. Plus, she was invited to come back anytime she wanted an escape from reality.

Strawhat-san has quite the interesting family. Perhaps one day I can ask about his parents. Robin thought, pulling out her key to the house. Opening the door, she noticed the inside was eerily dark and quiet when it usually was bright and warming. She didn't see her mother anywhere at all, making her heart race faster. She was just about to call for help when she noticed a body passed out on the floor. The man she thought she would never see again in all her life, the one that made her fear the one thing she knew she could never trust again.

Her now deceased uncle's killer himself.
_________________________________

Kuzan groaned loudly, feeling something pressed up against his forehead. His mind was groggy, trying to recall what had happened to him prior his unexpected nap. His head was throbbing, feeling like he had just got punched by Sakazuki.

"I wouldn't recommend moving cop. Had it not been for Nico-ya's call, I would've left you for dead."

Kuzan's eyes opened to see a young man with a puffy hat treating his head wound while other teens sitting around the room. He saw Robin being comforted by a pink haired girl while Garp's grandson sat beside her. A red haired punk sat next to another masked punk while a long haired blonde guy fiddled with cards.

"Robin..." His voice came out hoarse and dry. "What happened to Olvia?"

"We should be asking you that question cop." The red haired guy sneered. "What were you doing in this chick's house with the windows broken and a mysterious note on the table?"

"Kidd calm down and let the cop talk." Killer said, calming down his buddy. "There's obviously a good reason for him being here."

Kuzan struggled to get himself up, eliciting a grunt from Law. "I came to visit Robin and her mother to check up on them since the last time we saw each other was under unforgivable circumstances."

The group gave him a wary glance, seeing how sad Robin was acting made his story a bit farfetched. Luffy gripped Robin's hand a bit, holding the note in his hand.

"What do you know about Baroque Works?" Luffy asked him, giving him a glare.

Kuzan sighed, rubbing his forehead from the wound on his head. "They are a criminal organization that works with the underground and other elicit activities. Each member gets assigned a number or a holiday and they work for the main man upstairs; Sir Crocodile."

"That old gator? I heard that he was transporting some sort of rain powder upstate from Alabasta!" Kidd laughed, getting smacked on the back of the head by Killer. "Ow! It's true!"