- Discovery -

_____

Giorno extended his arms dropping his bag as you ran up to him, everything almost felt like a cliche slow motion scene, he picked you up and peppered your face with delicate kisses as everyone else watched, Abbacchio was tempted to shove him out of the way and join the others but decided to be nice and wait til the two of you were finished. "I missed you so much.." you whispered as he rubbed your back. "I know Mia Cara, I am sorry I left for so long."

"Hey! I hate to ruin the moment but this ice cream cake isn't gonna last forever, c'mon!"- Narancia shouted followed by fugo giving him a small punch.

Giorno walked in and thanked everyone for the wonderful surprise party and everyone enjoyed Mista and Bruno's cooked meal while Gio gawked at the decorations you and Narancia hung up. As the night starting winding down everyone was settling in the backyard as Fugo, Mista and Abbacchio jumped in the pool after changing, Bruno brought out lemonade as Naranica had Aerosmith set off fireworks and write "Benvenuto a Casa Don!" The radio was playing nice music as everyone smiled and laughed together Giorno sat and listened to everyone's weekends while sipping on his ice cold drink, you got up from the chair and excused yourself to the restroom before walking back outside there was a frantic knocking at the door.

"Hello?"
"Per favore! il capo è qui?"

The older woman was one of the maids who worked in Giorno's mansion just a little ways ahead hiding the smaller cottage house from the civilians, you ran to the patio door causing everyone to fall silent and look at you, "Giorno, one of the maids is here to see you... she looks frantic I don't know what's wrong." Giorno got up and hid in the stairs still being able to listen as Bucciarati spoke to the fragile woman.

"per favore aiuto, qualcuno ha fatto irruzione nella proprietà privata!"
"Please ma'am no need to fret we'll be there as soon as possible right now, for now try to stay calm and evacuate everyone in the building."

You turned to see everyone in their clothes and shoes all piling in the car driving way with the woman leaving Giorno and you behind. His head hung low as you starred at him puzzled on the situation.

"Giorno.. what's the matter?"
"Nothing, just thinking."
"About?.."
"I'm not so sure. I'm rather tired shall we retire?"

He got up and walked off while you followed him behind like a puppy, he stripped from his uniform and put it in the hamper as he grabbed new clothes and entered the bathroom, the water could be heard, "Dear! Will you be joining me for a quick shower?"
While in bed his arm wrapped around you while you clung to his side feeling secure in his presence.

"Are you upset because of the robbery?"
"Mm? Not really. That mansion belonged to my father.. of course since he since here anymore it's my responsibility to look after it and besides. There's nothing important there, everything important is hidden in our cellar here."

You looked at him confused and shocked.

"Really? That's good new I suppose but I wonder who decided to break in."

_____

"Naracia. Scan the building and see if you can find anything."
"On it Bucciarati!"
"Mista be on alert, Abbacchio did the butlers and maids get evacuated?"
"Yes Bruno."

The men walked around in pairs waiting for Narancia to return with some news on how many bodies. "Uh.. hey guys? I don't think there's anyone here." Bucciarati looked tense he could feel another presence in the building but it felt cold. He ordered everyone to walk and search for anyone or anything, "Team be aware of stands who knows what's in here." As fugo walked west of the mansion he walked into Giorno's office were supposed to be "important documents" yet were replaced by house expenses and liquor bills from back then.

"W-who's there?! Come out this instant."

The rumbling and slight moaning coming from behind the Don's desk became unsettling until someone leaped from behind lounging at Fugo full speed trying to bite away at him. The boy tried dodging the things attacks and managed to escape locking the thing inside, running down the hall screaming to alert the others everyone stopped and turned on the blonde.

"Fugo what's the matter?!"
"It's.. its Melone! He's alive!"

Abbacchio looked at Bruno and back at him confused.

"What? Fugo you hit your head or something? Melone. That bastardo is fuckin dead! Remember?"
"I swear it's him.. his skin was cold and a different tone of unearthly greenish pale cream. It's like if he was brought back from the dead."

Bucciarati grind his teeth as he clenched his fists. Mista looked nervous as mentioned it.

"Uh Bruno..? You good?"
"That motherfucker. I know who's behind this."

"così, finalmente mi hai trovato"

___

"Giorno.. do you like what you do?"
"I wish life could be a bit better but I am forever grateful to be alive."
"Mm what would you change about your life?"
"Well.. id wish my mother was still here with me.. and I'd wish for my father as well even though he was mediocre at being a father he still tried.. I wish he had a different occupation."

You eyed Giorno as he laid down starring at the ceiling, your eyes caught the glimmering sun slowly falling as you let a sigh out his hand gently touched your back feeling warm and comfortable.

"What about you my dear? What would you change?"
"Hmm, I'd love to say for my parents to be alive but if that was the case I wouldn't be here as of now, I guess I wouldn't really change anything, I'm living this life for a reason I suppose."

Giorno gave up his harsh look and soften at your remark. "You know what Y/n, your absolutely right."

______

SORRY FOR TYPOS

I'm not dead, just insanely tired of life lol, enjoy this shit chapter. Oh btw. If anyone is a fan of black butler to the extent that you'd read a fanfic- check out my new book "executioner" here on wattpad lol self promo- alright later gators 👩🏼‍🦯

So p.s. can we talk abt older chad long haired Giorno??? Man 😩😩