Sunsets

______

The warm weather in the morning was ridiculous but that didn't stop Giorno from holding you close to him, the previous night Giorno had expressed his feelings in a rather odd way, it felt as if he blurted it out instead of truly explaining how he felt. Your wounds and pain were still needing some time of healing, unfortunately Giorno was busy day by day thus leaving you in the rightful hands of Abbacchio. The 25 year old man was known for being bitter, but what made him this way? No one knew.

"Will you hold still."— he snarled.
"Sorry this hurts a lot.."
"It's fine we're finished here, do you want to sit in the living room?"
"Yes please."

He lifted you up and sat you on the sofa handing you the remote as he left to clean up the medical supplies in the bathroom, Fugo came in and asked where Narancia had gone to, Mista sat on the couch with you until he fell asleep and Bruno started cooking dinner, Abbacchio handed you your daily vitamins and medicine, so suddenly everyone left except for Leone, the tall well built man had his long silverish white hair tied back as his shirt hugged his frame, his dark purple shorts were a bit loose but not to crazy, his face always had some kind of mean scowl but never with Bucciarati.

When it was just the 3 of you in the house sometimes you'd catch him and Bruno slow dancing in the living room to one of Bucciarati's favorite vinyls or whenever they simply interacted, It warmed your heart to see that he wasn't a mean old man with a cold heart.

"Leone I look up to you and Bruno."— he stopped.
"How so kid?"
"You treat Bruno with delicacy.. and warmth. You really love him."
"What do you know about love?"
"...Nothing, that's why I look up to you dummy. I want a relationship like you and Bucciarati, one that's always loving and kind, passionate and warm.."

Abbacchio softened up a bit, he walked over and sat down on the picnic blanket as he reached for a dandelion.

"You know.. me and Bruno aren't always "lovey dovey" sometimes the doves cry too. Remember that, there will always be ups and downs, it's just up to you and your partner on how you'll handle these situations, I do love him, and the others, I'm sure you caught on by now but we're like a family, mom dad, kids, that even includes you kid."
"..How did you meet him?"— his eye tensed up.
"He found me on stormy night.. asked me if I was interested in talking to him about joining passione, I worked my way up the rank and that's when I met Giorno and the others, it's been smooth sailing ever since."
"Oh, that's cute."

Bruno came outside and spotted you two on the picnic blanket under the trees, he walked over holding a tray with a pitcher of lemonade and cookies, he sat the tray down and turned to fall into Abbacchio's lap a bit violently. "Bucciarati! That hurt.." "haha, my mistake carino mio, what are we talking about?" You had a blank stare on your face as you watched Abbacchio's face scowl as to telling you to keep quiet.

"We were meditating! And thank you for the lemonade."
"Ah finding self peace Leone? Strange to hear that from you, hey! You should come with me to my yoga class then!"
"No.. this was a one time thing, squirt over there was boring me."

There was a set of foot prints coming from behind you, and soon you were lifted up and carried bridal style, Giorno stood tall and surprisingly he wasn't in a expensive suit, Giorno was wearing a loose pink white and yellow pastel plaid shirt with shorts that stopped above the knees his hair was tied back and his hat covered his face, the boy smelled like fresh flowers and dirt. Abba and Bruno just watched as Giorno spun you around and laughed with you, Bucciarati wrapped his arms around his man and kissed his jawline.

"I'm going to steal her from you two now, Grazie both of you."— and he walked off into the house leaving the men outside.
"What a way to say hello GioGio, what brings you by?"
"I came to see my favorite girl, is something wrong with that?"

Your face reddened as he set you down on his bed, he shut the door and grabbed a new set of clothes as he slyly stripped down only to his boxers and tossed his other clothes into the dirty laundry, you eyed him and shifted focus on your chipped nail polish.

"Why don't you join me?"
"J-join you where?.."
"The shower of course, I promise nothing funny. That is if you wish, no pressure. Oh by the way, I healed you completely, you can walk and things of that nature."
"Why'd you wait?"
"I wanted Abbacchio to appreciate you more and see your a good girl."
"Clever Giovanna."

Giorno let you have the side closer to the shower head and he turned around not looking at you, "I'd never try to disrespect you.. Y/n." "Thank you Giorno, same here." "Oh I'm fine with you looking anytime!" "Wow your confident." After the shower he went to your room and picked out a dress he had bought for you while back, a soft milky white with little embroidered daisy's on the bottom, after that you and Giorno walked to the living room only to find it deserted, Leone and Bruno were dancing behind the grand oak tree, Narancia and Mista were having a swimming race as fugo read a book on the lawn chair.

"Any suggestions to a movie? We have the whole house to ourselves so might as well take advantage."
"Um.. you can decide I definitely don't mind any genre."

He held you close as your head laid on his shoulder when the screen was taken over by a quote..

"Revenge is a dish best served cold.."

The movie was good, a bride who was was on a mission to kill her old lover and the people who did her wrong, Giorno yawned and kissed your cheek, the boys outside never stopped playing they only switched activities, abba, Bruno and fugo were relaxing in the pool as Narancia and Mista took a nap on the picnic blanket definitely getting an unwanted tan. Giorno turned the TV off and got up abruptly, he handed you your flats and sun hat and he slipped his on and as he put on sunscreen.

"Where are we going?"
"To the beach, I have a private one just a little ways down, there's a restaurant on the side that belongs to a friend of my family member's, excellent Italian"
"And the others?"- he grabbed his keys and wallet and turned to look at you.
"I just want it to be us, please let me take you out on this date."- your heart raced and your stomach was full of butterflies.

The restaurant was sort of full, and the atmosphere was incredible, Giorno got a table outside since the weather was prefect and soon a waiter came around and took your orders as the drinks were served along with complementary salad and bread, for awhile nothing was said in between the two of you, he only held your hand as he complemented you non stop.

"Y/n.. you know I lo-..... right?"— the waves became violent, crashing against the rocks and side of the restaurant making it hard to hear his words
"What?"
"You look lovely tonight.. oh it's here."
"Ahh! My favorite costumer! piacere di rivederti! e chi è la piccola signora?"
"Tonio this is my girlfriend Y/n, and Carino, this is Tonio Trussardi, owner of this establishment and a good friend of my.. cousin, for a lack of better words."
"Nice to meet you Tonio."— he shook your hand and turned to Giorno.
"Keep her, a women with a smile like that on the sea side of Italy is god sent, a true Angela that fell out of the sky, please enjoy you two, dinner is on me."
"Grazie."

_____

SORRY FOR TYPOS!

Enjoy this fluff content
🍓