Midnight blooming

______

Giorno and Mista were both standing together in the opening of the small broke down greenhouse, there in front of the men was Y/n, sleeping peacefully in the lap of her stand, Juliet's Kiss. In Giorno's hand was the clean sheets from his bed, he carefully stepped inside trying to get closer to you in order to safely grab you, as he stepped closer there were a few dagger that shot straight at him stopping only a few centimeters away from his face, this didn't seem to faze Giorno but Mista was terrified on the inside.

______

"Oh. Trying to attack me now? Why don't you step back please, It'd be quite unfair if I had to fight you to a bloody pulp as she slept."
"Yes, perhaps it would. Giorno Giovanna.. run off with your gunman and leave her to me.. she is soundly asleep and perfectly safe, any closer movements and I'll kill you."— she softly hummed in her ghostly voice.
"Hmm, I see. In that case you'd just harm her even more, killing me would mark her as the murderer of the Capo of Passione, defeats the purpose if you ask me. Now hand her over."
"Witty of you Giorno. Care to explain you your gunners past? Or perhaps I should just mention it to her."— The man with golden locks turned his cockiness into embarrassment, he slightly stepped back until she spoke again.
"Ah, perhaps maybe you should come a bit closer. Come, I'll be your sanctuary, come now my love, come closer to me.."

______

As Giorno was hesitating to do anything he somewhat fell into a trance and began obeying her commands, the daggers withdrew themselves only to give him a bit of space to step forward, the stand extended her hands and reached for Giorno's face, this left Mista to watch the horror from afar not knowing what to do, just when he had an idea, Giorno completed her demands and fell into a deep sleep along side Y/n, Soon the daggers flew towards Mista, the woman was targeting him next.

"Guido Mista, it's your turn my dear. Come closer to me and I'll be your heavenly pathway."
"Why are you doing this? Y/n.. she isn't a bad person. Why would you target some of her friends."— the stand didn't say anything to his questions she only stared at him with her teary eyes.

After a few minutes of struggling Mista gave in and decided to also join the sleeping group, once he was in her arms the girl was slightly overwhelmed from holding three different emotions and three different people.

"Mista.. you're a bright happy boy. Never really felt sadness and always lived life to the fullest! You are a true gem. And as for you, Giorno Giovanna.. you are a cold-hearted, hurting, misplaced child. I can sense the despair in your life and how terribly worried you are, ever since you were a child yet I can't explain it to well. I pity you. Y/n cannot physically remember this information, it'll be forgotten but I'm sure I can help a bit Giorno."

She picked him up and gently placed her hands on his face, dragging her fingers down underneath his eyes causing him to burst into tears thus revealing him from a bit of the pain, after the crying had stopped and the night started to surrender to the sun, Y/n, Giorno and Mista were all laying in a pile of Daisies, Lilies and Gardenias, the tears Giorno cried caused the dead greenhouse to blossom into a colorful sea of fresh scents and lushes plants. This only happened when Giorno was in deep despair.

Around early morning there was slight panic setting in Abbacchio when he discovered that Giorno, Mista and Y/n were nowhere to be seen, he carefully ran from room to room in search of the missing people but couldn't find where they went, after struggling he quietly snuck into Bucciarati's room and awkwardly stared at the sleeping figure. The tall pale man awfully stood out in the mostly white aesthetic room with his black sleeping T-shirt and night bottoms, he gently tugged at his blankets and whispered his name.

"Brunoo... Bruno~"
"Hmm?.. shhh.."
"Bruno please awake up. It's an emergency.."
"Shh.. five more minutes.."— out of desperation Abbacchio sorrily pulled the blanket back and woke him up fully.
"Bucciarati I'm so sorry to awake you like this but we're missing 3 people and I can't find them!"
"Neh? Who??!"
"Giorno, Mista and Y/n.."

Bruno sprang up and ran out of the room along with Abbacchio going back into the members rooms, Giorno's room smelled like vodka and perfume to which also was an absolute mess leading to the men thinking you and him got into an altercation late at night, in Mista's room looked as if he didn't even sleep in his bed, he just sat in it then disappeared although there was that hint of the same perfume in his room just like Giorno's room, more suspicion arose.

"Leone, do you think you can use Moody Jazz to replay the actions that accrued?"
"Yes, that will lead us to them."

Abbacchio brought out his stand and transformed it into you, starting off in Giorno's room the scenes from last night replayed in front of them, later leading them into Mista's room.

"Pause it! Do you see that thing?"
"Yeah, do you think a stand managed to take them?"
"I'm sure they noticed it too, keep playing it."

They watched as Y/n and Mista talked about her brand new stand and how the altercation played out, they followed the fake Y/n to the garden and then Moody Jazz faded, Abbacchio and Bucciarati were both in front of an overflowing greenhouse, Bucciarati used his stand to push the door open and the sight was a bit mouth dropping and confusing, the three teens were laying in unfashionable manners as if they have been discarded there, as for the greenhouse they didn't understand the oddly large flowers everywhere but at least everyone was safe and sound. The older men carried the sleeping trio back inside, Giorno went into his room and Mista in his, as for you, Bucciarati decided it was best if you stayed in his room away from everyone else. It was currently 10:03 am, today was Monday and also their day off, Bucciarati laid back down on his side and started drifting back to sleep, yet something was bothering him, he felt a pair of eyes on him..

This was going to be a long week..

______

SORRY FOR TYPOS!