Motel greetings

______

In the night thing got even more chaotic, Leone & Bruno had a hard time dealing with Narancia & Mista; Fugo, Giorno and you were trying to hold back a bit of laughter while watching the other two boys being scolded by the taller man with a wooden spoon. Giorno was sitting right across from you, the man looked calm as he ate, the other five boys were distracted eating and talking, you slyly lifted your leg until it met Giorno's knee, he flinched at the sudden touch, as you twirled your pasta on your fork not caring to mention the situation and started moving your foot more upwards his thigh causing Giorno to nervously drink out of his wine glass. He looked up at you with wide menacing eyes and a playful smile, as you ate, your foot rested on his inner thigh then it got a bit closer to his center to which he grabbed your ankle and moved it back to the original spot on his thigh.

After dinner you helped to clean the dishes then proceeded to walk towards your room getting ready to shower then head to bed. You grabbed a nightgown/towel and walked into the bathroom turning the water on and stripped down getting into the warm water, your muscles relaxed and you simply enjoyed the warmth until there was a sudden knock on your door, Giorno stepped in with a half buttoned down dress shirt and a pair of black dress pants, he looked a bit mad yet he played it off as if it didn't bother him.

"You a pervert now.?"— you giggled
"What?"
"I'm kidding.. what brings you by?"
"Why did you play with me?"
"What do you mean Gio?~"
"You know what I mean Y/n."— his left hand rested on the rim of the bathtub and his other hand gripped your cheeks slightly.
"Oh at dinner? I dunno, I was bored."
"Heh, Yeah I bet you were. Listen Mia Cara. Don't do that shit again. Got that?"
"Oo yes Capo."— you batted your long lashes at him.

{Giorno's POV}

What the hell am I doing? I didn't really mean to grab her face nor to be mad about the situation, well I'm not actually mad I'm just trying to add tension I suppose. She's oddly "submissive" like she knows what to do in these situations, she intrigues me more day by day.

"Earth to Giorno.. you there? You can let my face go now."
"S-sorry, just don't "play" like that okay? And sorry for interrupting your bath, have a goodnight Mia cara."
"Night."

The man walked out of the room and huffed in frustration, he grabbed his liquor cup and took a swig out of it and laid back in his recliner, the record player turned on and started playing "Hotel California" by The Eagles and out he drowned everything else as his world faded.

"Hey, Risotto said I have to go get her but how exactly do I go in?"
"Melone, dont fuck this up. Risotto said she needs to stay alive and she mustn't have harsh bruising, supposedly Diavolo wants to meet this girl."— Prosciutto calmly stated.
"Hey big bro, who is this girl anyways?"
"She's Y/n L/n, daughter of the one and only infamous Bodyguard for Dio, our boss told us the girl is special so who knows what he'll do to us if we mess this up. Now go we have a time limit."

The Purple haired man went around the along with Formaggio until they reached one window with the light on, Formaggio used his stand little feet to shrink Melone small enough to slip into the room where the girl was bathing and managed to grab a pink handkerchief with chloroform, his hand snaked around and pressed firmly over your nose and mouth, he held it their for a couple seconds and the lights began to fade, Melone picked up the limp body and dressed her in a pink sheer dress and left.

"I got her! I got her! Oh smell her hair. Di molto! Risotto what do we do?"
"Keep her clean and unharmed, were dropping her off at Diavolo's motel room. Prosciutto and I will be watching his door."

~~~

The tall white haired man lifted you up with ease and carried you up to room 307, the lights were dim and the smell of cheap soap was present, he set the small female down on the bed, to the side was a well built, long pink haired man in a dark suit, his green eyes gleamed over the sleeping girl until she started moving a bit. He grazed her smooth leg and gently played with her hair, you sat up and rubbed your tired eyes while they adjusted to the bright pinkish neon lights, there was a moment of ease within you until you realized some stranger was touching your hair, you have been kidnapped.

"Ciao, so sorry for you to end up like this, let's set some rules first shall we? Rule one, don't scream, rule two, don't fight and you'll live to tell the tale."— the man walked over and picked up a bottle of black nail polish and sat right in front of you, watching you cry.
"P-please.. I don't know who you are or what you want. Please let me go.."— your shoulders started shaking.
"You like the color black? Or perhaps blue?"

He grabbed your cheeks and made intense eye contact with your E/c eyes, the clear tears brought joy to his face. He held you close until he shockingly looked down at you, you stopped the crying and placed your hands around his face leading to touch his hair; it was soft and a beautiful type of pink, his harsh cold green eyes complemented his skin and his lips, it was hard to tell if they were black or dark purple, he looked surprised at the sudden mood change but he didn't mind.

"Good girl, you have manners."
"What's your name? I'm Y/n"— you innocently stated crossing your legs
"The name's Diavolo.."
"Devil.. is that what you are? You here to poke and prod at me?"— he grabbed your ankles and dragged you so you can lay down and simply opened the nail polish.
"Listen little girl, I know who you are, I know your father, and I know that you know the Capo, so let's talk. Tell me everything you know and maybe I won't ruin your innocence, you may be 19 but running outside in a small dress like that can easily mistaken you for 16.— he creased you're soft thigh— Also don't cry, you were so brave a couple seconds ago."— he roughly held onto your ankle while he painted your nails a glossy black.

Diavolo sat in the chair while you laid in the bed with tear stained cheeks, he smoked a cigarette while bouncing his leg in annoyance. You got up and turned to face the tall man and grabbed onto his coat tugging at his hem.

"Give me your coat."
"Why? And how dare you demand me."— he snarled
"Please, I don't feel like wearing this dress anymore and thank you for painting my nails they look nice."— you moved to get closer to his face while slipping off the straps of the sheer nightgown— I've never really met anyone like you, it feels like I've known you for so long, have we met before? Diavolo.. why did you want me?

He pick up the girl and laid her back down on the bed and got on top of her while your hands creased his strong jawline, he lightly dragged his hand down your leg making you shutter at his cold touch, then he leaned in for a heated kiss. You kicked him away trying to get to the balcony door until your wrist started to bleed from being slashed by metal blades, you didn't have the strength to slide the heavy door open for the loss of blood. Diavolo lunged at you trying to get a hold of you neck accidentally ripping the nightgown mid action.

"Don't be scared Y/n.. all you had to to was behave. Now scream for me."

______

SORRY FOR TYPOS!!
🐞