- Alone time -

______

"Ugh... t-this can't be good."

Giorno summoned GER to close all the curtains and blinds as the sun creeped its way into the house. He walked in the shade towards the kitchen, grabbing a cold water bottle and drowning the whole thing, GER came back and handed him a small box.

"What is that?"

He took it and examined the packaging yet scoffed at it. "Hmm. Very funny Mista.. buy my favorite condoms before running off. Very cleaver." He threw them away and ran his hands through his hair while loosening his red silk robe to expose his chest and chain. While walking down the hall and back into his room he caught eye of you sitting in the bed in a black robe that had fuzzy trimmings, the man's corner lips curled into a sick grin, the sun finally left the horizon making him feel comfortable.

"You were gone for awhile GioGio.. everything okay?"
"Yes dear.. why wouldn't things be okay?"

You chuckled. "I'm not sure, just checking." You flashed a smile, Giorno walked over to the side of the bed and gently ran his hands down your smooth leg making you jolt as a bit of excitement hit you. "How.. thoughtful my love. What's this? Fresh out of the bath..?" His hair was wild, long and messy, his turquoise eyes were extra shiny tonight as his touch was a bit cold. You moved closer to the side of the bed placing yourself in front of him smiling like an idiot.

"Yes, I want to sleep comfortably tonight."
"Oh I see. Well then shall we?"
"Mm.."

You pulled him down as you kissed him sort of pulling him in making him get on top of you, his long golden locks fell sort of making a covering, when you opened your eyes to meet his, his had changed completely. "Whoa.. Giorno is it happening?.." he nodded. "My father had these monthly, it's embarrassing to admit but sometimes urges cannot be helped in this state. However I am not looking to use you (Y/n)! Please don't think you need to do anything for me." Your hand rested on his face while looking into the new deep fiery ember colored eyes.

"Ah I see.. it's okay Gio, I don't mind. I'll let you know when I get tired of playing.."

Giorno grinned showing off his newly set of fangs as he slowly dragged them in the hard part of your neck, you gasped as he left a few marks after working for them, your fingers curled around his hair tie and gently slipped it out as his hair fell freely, there was a real show in growth to it, "Giorno..~" his hands gently creased your thighs as he slipped through them his ruby robe slid off his frame exposing his chest, your latched onto his neck softly leaving marks on him as he groaned. "Shall I bite you back?" He questioned.

"Hate to sound ignorant.. but will that turn me into a.. Um.. vampire?" He shook his head and laughed- "Dearest mine no, you'd have to use the stone mask.." as he finished his sentence he softly nibbled the side of your neck letting little pearls of blood seep up, he licked them making his eyes more red then before.

⚠️

"Ah.. Giorno.. please take me~"

His eyes softened as he swiftly pulled you up and placed you on his lap, the head of his member at your entrance as it slid in perfectly making you moan with pleasure, his hand gripped your sides and he helped you bounce up and down, amused by your lovely vocal cords he groaned softly at the sight and sounds..

The night was carried out by fun, charming activities, thank goodness then guys weren't home thought Giorno. After what felt like an eternity you collapsed to his side panting while groaning that you back hurt. Giorno got up and fetched you some water as he smoked outside on the balcony.

"What is it?"
"Hmm? Oh just the moon. The full moon. Very melancholy isn't it?"

You wrapped your arms around him softly humming as he smoked, watching the waves crash gently. You stopped humming. "Giorno.. how long will you be like this?" He took one last drag from his cigarette. "Mm I'm not sure. It happens every month.. the boys like to joke about it and call it my manly month like if I'm some girl-" Giorno crushed the cigarette out looking defeated.

"You look tired."- you stated flatly as he scoffed.
"If anyone looks tired it's you. You look absolutely destroyed. But, in a beautiful away." He brushed some of your hair away gleaming at you in the moon light. He turned to lead you to the bed.

"Listen dear, I'll be back later okay? I have some business to attend."
"Wait you're leaving me..? Why now?"

Giorno got up and got dressed. "Well. It's dark out and it's the perfect time to go outside in my condition. Surly you understand, I'll be back shortly. Do behave yourself~" he said as he held your chin up, but before you let him leave you grabbed his hand tightly looking into his eyes determinedly as you let out a confident response.

"I'm going with you."
"Mm you think that's a wise choice?"

______

SORRY FOR TYPOS!

Hello, I'm not dead.. it's been uh 2 months? I'm so sorry a lot has happened and I'm coping sorry for this shit chapter and sorry for being away from this book. I'm trying to create characters but school is kicking my ass but it's okay cause it's my last day then I'm on summer break hahah okay anyways uhhh. Enjoy?
Thank you for sticking around :)
🤍🤍