A date

______

Walking into the lavishing dining room somewhat took your breath away, everything looked so fancy and expensive you hardly wanted to touch anything. Giorno got up and pulled out your chair helping you adjust your seat, he called in a few waiters and in came a delicious smelling dinner, most of it was Italian food but he also had some Japanese dishes along side. After the waiters were finished serving your dinner everyone left, it was just you and Giorno alone.

______

"I'm so glad you could make it. I hope you find this to your liking."

"Grazie Giorno, everything looks and smells delicious!"

"Prego mio cara, do you drink?"— he slyly asked as he held a wine bottle.

"One drink couldn't hurt I suppose.. How are you doing tonight?"

"Mm it's been rather calm tonight. I'm glad your here, I was bored. And you?"

"Not much, laying around after cleaning the house. Hey can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Um. Why are you acting so normal..? I mean. You almost got hurt badly today. I just find it a bit odd."— you said as you twirled fettuccine Alfredo pasta into your fork.

"I see, well I rather not discuss it here. Let's save that for another time Y/n. I want to cherish this dinner with you. To us! And the rekindling of this friendship! Cheers."

______

As dinner continued you and Giorno had wonderful laughs and conversations, he even showed you a cool trick he could do with his ear. But as of the outside Abbacchio was fuming, he called Fugo and ordered him to guard the door while he went to look for the others, he walked into the smaller dining room and slammed his hands down at the table startling the rest of the gang. Bucciarati, Mista and Narancia all looked at him in shock.

______

"Leone.. Care to explain the rude introduction?"

"Which one of you we're supposed to be guarding the boss?"

"Ehh, wasn't my job that day."— Narancia boosted as he continued eating.

"Now that I think about it, Giorno didn't want security with him, he told me and Fugo to leave him alone while he went for his walk. Why is this relevant Abbacchio? Look you scared number 5."

"Let me just say this once and one time only. The boss almost died. At the pier, that girl Y/n saved his life!"

"What?. But how can you be so sure?"

"I heard their conversation, the boss didn't discuss it any further, I suppose he knew I was listening closely."

_____

Abbacchio and the gang looked at each other just then Fugo busted in grabbing Bucciarati and the tall pale man. The three of them rushed outside and stood at the door facing the grand garden, down the steps were Giorno and Y/n both hand in hand approaching the polished marble floor in the center, all around them the fairy lights turned on making everything glisten, the sound of the water fountain was soothing and peaceful, the smell of the beautiful different types of flowers made your stomach flutter, that's when Giorno grabbed your waist and pulled you in a bit closer, the smell of alcohol and his cologne mixed into a poisoning love spell, his hair tie fell out and out came his golden hair he simply looked beautiful in the night sky..