Awaken Juliet's Kiss Pt. 1

_______

"Y/n?!... Y/n! Can you hear us?!"

W-whats happening? I can hear everything everyone is saying to me yet I can't respond nor open my eyes. The last thing I remember was talking to Giorno in the living room and then he left to retrieve my belongs just as he left I fell to the ground, my body feels as if I'm over heating and the room feels tight, I want everyone to get away from me! I want this all to end.

"Did anyone see what she looked like when she fell?"
"No,but Bucciarati, we have to strip her down and try to cool her off, she's obviously having a terrible fever."— Mista pointed out.

Bucciarati hauled you over to the guest bathroom and quickly took off your dress and shoes and placed you in a oversized shirt, he turned on the cold water and placed you inside the bathtub, you could feel the cold sensation hit your skin causing you to have goosebumps, someone was holding your body up making sure you don't fall and fold into the water. A few minutes pass and you're calmly sitting in the water still being physically unconscious yet mentally awake, while multiple voices could be heard all around you identifying the voices with the rightful owners was easy, it was Giorno talking among the group.

______

"You know, at the restaurant I noticed she had a bit of blood come out of her mouth after she took a drink of the bourbon, she wiped her mouth and didn't address it, not to mention but the car ride home, she looked a bit ill."
"Then maybe someone found out where she was and decided to attack her in the restaurant. But why? And who would want to attack her?"
"Maybe it's the fact that Y/n has been seen with Giorno lately. I told you she was a nuisance."— Abbacchio sourly spat while leaning against the door frame.

______

The room fell silent and everyone just gazed at each other until there was some small movements coming from the bathtub, you gently moved your arm and raised it to your head, you didn't realize that everyone was shoved into the bathroom watching over you, the pain had substantially settled down all was left as a small fever and weakness in the knees, Bucciarati was holding a towel as Giorno held onto your dress and shoes, you sat up and thanked everyone for staying by your side. The group left you alone so you can wash up, after that was done there was a quick knock at the door, it suddenly opened then closed revealing Giorno inside the hot humid room with you, he looked at you with his aqua blue eyes, his hair was all slicked back there were no three perfect rings sitting on his forehead, in his hands were a pink cream night gown and clean undergarments, he sat them down and leaned against the sink.

______

"Sorry to disturb you, I just brought you new clothes."
"It's okay, thanks.."
...
"So, do you remember what happened?"
"..well, I remember drinking out of my cup then a sharp pain accord in my mouth, suddenly I felt as if the world's weight was being held on my shoulders and it became unbearably hot..."
"Mm, I see. Well, I informed Eliza about your condition, she said it's best if you stay here in the mansion with us for now, but with that being said there is a guest bedroom that will be renovated tomorrow first thing in the morning for you, I'll have the butlers gather your things and move them in. For now I'll let you be, I'll be outside waiting for you Y/n."

_______

{Y/n's POV}

I wasn't expecting Giorno to burst into the bathroom like that, nor was I ready to except the fact that Eliza let me go, I know she was only there to look out for me as a child but I'm eighteen, so I suppose every birds' gotta leave the nest some day. There's been small things I've been keeping track of, Abbacchio clearly hates my guts, Bucciarati is a kind stern man, Giorno is a bit narcissistic and odd, Mista might have a crush on me and Fugo/ Narancia are really chill. The more I think about it the more I want to dig deeper, especially in Giorno's case, I'm very grateful for him taking me to places but the man has odd tendencies when it comes to expressing feelings, he almost makes me feel trapped..

_______

You slipped into the new clothing and found Giorno on the phone with someone, preferably a man, he noticed you walk out and quickly moved away to where you couldn't hear the ongoing conversation. You shrugged it off and headed towards his room and slid into his freshly pressed sheets, the smell some what set off a warm feeling of comfort yet there was a hint of pain lurking around somewhere, you could feel it. As you lost your train of thought dozing off into a deep sleep you felt a bit of shifting and movements come from the opposite side from you, a pair of strong arms came and held you tight, the only thing you felt was the warmth of his fluttering heartbeat and soft breathing.

As you were laying down you could sense that you were being pulled into someone or something, as the term "melted into" became a reality, your mind was flooded with pure grief and sadness, the absolutely terrible reckoning pain made you clenched your chest where your heart is, small shallow voices could be heard surrounding you, it sounded familiar it sounded like Giorno, they were quite at first until you noticed them, the voice started shrieking dreadful messages;
"Help me!" "Anyone?!" "Failure!" "Theres no escaping reality!"
The feeling was so overwhelming that you frantically started thrashing around and letting out muffled sounds until you broke free from Giorno's grasp falling harshly on the floor, the second you were free from his grasp is the same second the scream and pain stopped.

______

"Y/n! Are you okay? What happened?"
"G-Giorno... I- I think I'll stay with Mista tonight!.. please don't be offended I just.. I just need some space."
______

And with that being said you quickly picked yourself up and rushed off to Mista's room without looking back at the man in the king sized bed. You knocked on his door only to be greeted by 6 little yellow guys turning the door knob as a team, they all looked excited and screamed Mistas' name, he came out of his bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth and his towel thrown over his shoulder, he was only in a blue pair of basketball shorts.
"O-oh, hey Y/n, what beings you here?"
"Hi Mista... I'm sorry for bothering you, but I was wondering if I could talk to you for a little while.."
"Yea of course, come on in."

Walking into the gunslinger's room was well kept, he had his guns neatly hung on the wall, a bookshelf with different kinds books and other nicknacks, a queen sized bed, a TV and a desk with a computer on it, he finished brushing his teeth and hung up his towel, from the corner of the room there were small giggles, whispers and whimpering? Below to the right of the desk rested a medium sized dollhouse, you didn't take it to notice at first but the small yellow guys weren't a figment of your imagination, they were real living things! "Maybe Mista will ask her out~" "shut up number 3! She can obviously hear you." "Guysss Mista told us not to talk about ittt..!" "Shhh! Shut up number 5!"

______

"Hey! Don't stand in the corner come sit down. What brings you here?"
"Um, do you see what I see?"
"Hmm?"
"Those little yellow people..in that dollhouse.."
"Yes, wait! You can see them??"
"Uh-Huh.. what are they?"
"Their called a Stand, a type of superpower I guess."
"A stand? What does yours do?"
"Well mine is called Sex Pistols, there are six guys for my six bullets ranging one through seven, they don't like being treated as pets or objects. They can be a hassle."
"Wow that's pretty neat, but you said one through seven? Yet you have six bullets? What gives?"
"Number four is bad luck, we replaced that one, but hold on a second. If you can see my Stand then... —Mista paused for a second in a bit of fear— Y/n.. don't.. move."
"W-what?"
"There's something behind yo in the shadows of my bathroom"..
"Oh, so you can see her too? I guess I'm not going insane after all."

_______

SORRY FOR TYPOS!!

Grazie for 221 reads! 🐞❤️