- Welcome home Caro -

_______

The following morning you woke up in Giorno's bed, Mista's coat sit on your small frame and the atmosphere inside was still, sitting up your hand touched your head and you looked around for your phone, five miss calls from Giorno and a few others from a different number. Placing the leather jacket on the chair and walking out slowly there seemed to be no one in the home until you heard a small meow coming from the open patio door, the setting sun casted majestic shadows as a silhouette could be seen sitting the the ledge dividing the soft dewy grass from the burning textured sand.

You walked outside approaching the person as you realized it was Bruno, he had a blue blanket wrapped around him, a white t-shirt and a pair of black shorts his hair was a bit messy and wavy but he still looked good. "H-hi Bruno.." he turned to look up at you slightly as the cat jumped beside him in between you and him, "Oh Hello Cara mio" you awkwardly stared at him feeling confused at what you were seeing until- "Want to join me as the sun sets?."

The orange sherbet sky grew closer to its grand finale, the cat rubbed up against the mans' peach colored arm and let out soft purrs.

"Bucciarati.. I don't know where to start."
"It's okay.. I know this is very unusual to see me very dysfunctional and please forgive me for my sudden outbursts and uncontrollable tears.."
"No- no don't apologize.. your human. It's natural..."

You turned to look at him, stunned with watery eyes.

"What's the matter?"
"B-Bruno.. may I hug you?"
"Yes but of- oomph!"- your big hug caught him by surprise as he returned hug.

"What is this about?"
"I..I just wanted to make sure you were.. real."
"Ha! Why wouldn't I be real.?"
"I- I don't know..."

His eyes softened while you stared at the red burning sky, the cat nonchalantly walking over your lap and into Bucciarati's, the boys wouldn't be back til later in the mean time the settling peace between you two was soothing.

"Why did you think I wasn't real?"
"I don't know.. I have this weird feeling, I don't know how I got here.. back home, I ran off after talking with Abba but I don't remember anything else. I'm missing something, a memory. Someone."
"Mm. Well I've been home ever since asleep my apologies, but I'm as real as I can be! Perhaps it'll just take some time for me to heal these wounds."
"Yeah.. wounds."

A door from the inside could be heard slamming, heavy voices toppled over each other and other small noises could be picked up, Abba's voice came from behind as he yelled out. "Hey!" Only to pipe down realizing that Bruno and you were starring at the open sky, he walked over and hugged Bruno from behind then he rubbed your back, Mista & Fugo walked outside only to watch in confusion.

"You guys hungry? Mista and Fugo are cooking dinner this time."
Yeah I could eat finally."
"Okay go wash your hands after playing with this cat.. who's is this cat anyways..?"

Bruno laughed as he walked back in the house acting normal again, Abbacchio only looked out into the ocean as it crashed against the shoreline, you looked at him, teary eyed and confused. "What?" "I-I don't know.. I don't have a good feeling Abba.. I can't remember someone or something and it's making me upset." His eyes shifted for a moment as his hand rested on your shoulder, "If you forgot it then it wasn't important to you.. you'll be fine some food and a good night sleep will help you." He picked you up from the ledge and helped you to the ground, once inside everyone was finishing setting their plates and getting drinks.