Stay one more day

______

The early morning sun was shining through the mesh curtains, a slight breeze was picking up the salty sea, you didn't know what time it was and to be frankly you didn't care, because you were in the arms of Giorno Giovanna, The previous night was a bit hazy in your mind but the only thing that lingered in your mind was his face. Although Something was bothering you from the peaceful sleep, an obnoxious alarming sound, for it was Giorno's alarm reminding him to wake up yet the man was dead asleep, you felt some shifting and movements then the alarm went silent, you opened your eyes to see him covering his face with his elbow shading him from the sun, his other arm was preoccupied with holding on to you.

______

"Buongiorno Mia Cara, did you sleep well?"— He gently said in a deep husky voice.

"Yes I did.. oh! Sorry if I was too close to you, I didn't realize til I opened my eyes."

"Don't be sorry I didn't mind at all."

"Well I suppose you have a busy schedule today, I think I'll head home."— Giorno shot up and looked at you.

"Your leaving already? Care to sleep in for awhile?"

"I-I suppose it couldn't hurt a bit.. are you positive?"

"Mmhm, come here. This time we both know we're cuddling."

______

The morning sun had turned into the afternoon sun, it was currently 2:03 pm, when you and Giorno first woke up it was 10:23 am, the both of you have overslept and that didn't bother you, not one bit. His touch was soft like a rose petal and his breathing was calm and steady, as the two of you kept dozing off there was a small rattling noise coming from Giorno's bedroom door, you tried to ignore the sound and shook it off as your mind playing tricks just then the door somewhat violently opened revealing Bucciarati and Abbacchio standing at the door, you were somewhat asleep but you could hear everything, your brain told you to keep sleeping and play it off, man Giorno's a real heavy sleeper— you thought in your mind.

______

"Giorno... Giorno... BOSS!"

"Hmm? Abbacchio?.."

"Care to explain?"

"Y/n, wake up please."

"Hey.. oh mio Dio!.. this isn't what it looks like!"

"Then tell me.. Y/n.. what is it?"— Abbacchio snarled.

________

The two guards walked up to the foot of the bed, Bucciarati looked confused and a bit tired as of Abbacchio who was clearly pissed off at the sight of a shirtless Giorno in bed with you. You tried to explain to them that it was a misunderstanding but Giorno quickly cut you off. "Y/n, do not waste your time explaining yourself to them, why don't you get in the shower and we'll head out for lunch. You must be hungry. I'll bring you new clothes okay?". The words leaving his mouth struck you and Abbacchio at the same time, Bucciarati left to fetch some clothes and informed the gang that he was safe. You got up and quickly sprinted to his bathroom, gently shutting the door.