Ready or not

______

"You know Giorno, the only way to get anything in this world is when you take it for yourself, you see how I have these people now to me? Don't you wish to posses this kind of power?
"Yes but-.."
"No, my son, you must not hesitate when it comes to these things, to get this power you must wear the mask."

...

"N-no! Father! Let me go! Father please S-STOP!"

"This is for your own good... I will not be around for much longer since the mask tends to skip a generation.. if I don't to this now, I know you'll never do it yourself.

"DAD NOO!"

______

Giorno's eyes where painfully shut, a few tears escaped from the corners of his eyes, his heart clenched as he tried with all his might to not lash out for who knows where he was being held and with who, Polnareff held the boy down with a worried look. "G-Giorno please.. calm yourself! What's the matter?" Yet there was no response from him, he just continued to shake aggressively until in a split second Giorno had stopped his movements and laid limp on the red sofa.

Polnareff shakily grabbed the blanket to pull it down and reveal his face until Giorno's hand caught his intime to stop him from doing so. He sat up and stretched upwards to the ceiling from inside the turtle, Jean retreated his right hand from the awoken boy and sat back, wide eyed, waiting for something to happen.

"Hello Mr. Polnareff.."
"Evening Don, how are you feeling as of right now?"
"I'm feeling.. I'm feeling rather drained, what happened? And why am I here with you? No! My celebration! I'm late.. damn, why didn't Mista get me!"
"Giorno, please sit, there is no celebration.. I'm sorry, there has been some.. problems."

Giorno folded his hands together and gave him a blank stare, Polnareff just sat there and explained as best as he could to the to confused golden haired boy in front of him.

"Oh I see. And Y/n? What happened to her?"
"She.. she um.."
"Jean don't lie to me."— With a sigh of defeat Polnareff said..
"Y/n is missing as we speak.. we're not sure why or what else happened and up to this point there is no clear motive.. b-but don't worry! The group had left you hear so they could find her."

Giorno swiftly threw the blanket off of him and left without saying goodbye, since Polnareff's souls was bound to Coco Jumbo he could not run after him. He ran down the corridors and into his room quickly and quietly pondering of your whereabouts and what he'll do to you when he finally catches you, Giorno changed clothes and quickly called Bucciarati.

"Who's calling you at a time like this Bruno?"
"Shh Leone, oh.. Merda! Giorno, It's Giorno calling me."
"Don't pick up!"
"So you want all of us to die? Is that it Mista?!"— Fugo silently screamed.
"Shh! Shut up kids."— Abbacchio yelled

"Giorno.. hello."
"Where is she..?"
"W-We're working on that.."
"Meet me at this fuckers house in 10 minutes do you understand?! I want you all here at Diavolo's home in 20! DO. YOU. HEAR. ME?!"

Bruno hung up and turned the car around ignoring the speed limit and others around him, the boys in the back sat quietly after listening to Giorno's harsh outburst towards Bucciarati, they all knew he was ready to go to war.

As he up the hill he noticed Giorno's car parked, waiting, and god does he hate to be kept waiting. As they ran up the hill Giorno was standing in front of the door, admiring the moon, Bruno and the others stood before him, waiting for him to say anything, nervously waiting.

"Abbacchio, Moody Jazz, find out what happened.."

...

"When I get my hands around that girl's throat.. I swear on my fathers grave I will make her pay."— He aggressively stared through shut teeth.

"Set the house on fire."
"No! I'll talk! I'll talk! Don't set it on fire! Please.. please leave it alone.."

"Are those her pleads?"
"Yes Giorno.. she was captured by La Squadra.. once again, what now?"— he turned around wide eyed and stunned.
"Do..Do you have any idea what this means? SHE! RATTED US OUT TO KEEP THIS PIECE OF SHIT SAFE!"

Giorno fell to his knees and started to hysterically shake while GER appeared from behind in a crouching position with the boy, everyone else backed up and watched with stead eyes, Giorno arose from the ground and dragged Mista way to the car without another word, as he drove nervously his phone chimed, up on the hill the four guys left behind also felt their phones buzz, across Italy stand users who worked with Passione, who were under the rule of Giorno had gotten several bounties on each and every La Squadra members, and to top it all off, a wealthy reward for his one and only true love to be returned safely.

~~~

"Risotto! We got to go man, it's getting hot now."
"Formaggio, what is the meaning of this."
"It's the Don.. he sent bounties for us man. He's coming for that fuckin bitch! Look amigo everyone is outside in the cars, let's beat it before we bite the big one, grab that girl and lets go now!"

Risotto gagged you and flung you over his shoulder as the three men ransacked the house and grabbed any valuables, clothes, some personal items and documents and drove off. Since they left Sardinia they had make an escape to the nearest town but most likely one a bit far and disclosed from everyone else. In the back seat you sat between Prosciutto and Ghiaccio, trying to loosen the ties and gag yet it was no use.

Shits only going to get worse.."

______

SORRY FOR TYPOS!

🍓