Found

______

What?.. what's this feeling? I feel as if I've been running for hours on end and my legs are about to break off, my back is sore and my throat is killing me to the point where I can't even swallow.. last night. Oh shit, I ratted out Giorno's team.. I ratted out everyone besides giorno. I-I'm a mess, I'm completely fucking useless."

As you laid there pondering in the deep thoughts of what to do next nothing came to your head, in a instant someone grabbed your ankles and dragged you to the foot of the bed and pinned you down on the spot, the cold feeling of this persons hands made you shiver, reminding you of Giorno.

"I take back what I said about you and Diavolo, I see why he wanted to meet you.. a girl like you deserves to be treated like a princess, you may look innocent but I know what you are."

Risotto said as he shook your face a bit, he tied you up and placed you on the recliner as he went to the main living room to speak with the other guys, you sat there looking around at the destroyed room and noticed clothing, ropes, cuffs, toys and anything else scattered around the place. Your stomach contorted at the sight, you felt disgusting and disappointed that you actually enjoyed being thrown around like that.. but not by the man you wanted to be with.

Risotto came in and looked over at you while Prosciutto followed behind, he scanned the room as his jaw fell to the floor, he to was surprised. "And I thought Melone was a sex addict. You destroyed her..". Risotto grabbed two shot glasses and filed it up giving one to Prosciutto as well, the men walked over to the living room and sat down while staring at you in a provocative and disgusting manner.

"Well I have to admit, she is cute. You had fun huh?"
"That's not the point Prosciutto, the point is she won't give up the Don, we have everything else but the most important part."
"Then why are you crying to me for? Torture her even more, in which ever way you please. I mean she's not our guest so I don't care." The blond man said as he lit a cigarette staring at your bruised body.

"Sheesh, that's gonna take some time healing. How do you feel? Being tied up and bound like that."
"I.. I feel humiliated.. and disgusting. Disgusted that he's capable of doing that to someone."

Prosciutto got up and sat on the arm part of the recliner leaning in closer to you, the man smelled of some type of Gucci perfume but the smoke was fighting for its dominance, his skin was clear and he look somewhat beautiful, he had a clam and gentle grace to him. The way he spoke, the way he held himself and the way his pinkish lips inhale the cigarettes poisonous fumes.

"You know what, you have every right to feel that way, watch out for that one he'll use you up like no tomorrow and discard you whenever the fuck he feels like it. Trust me bitch, you're not the first one to be bound in his ropes.. awh, honey don't cry, the faster you tell us the fast you get your pretty little ass home okay?"

Prosciutto nudged you and grabbed your cheeks while smiling at Risotto, who had a camera pointing at you two, the bright flashes scared you for a bit until..

"What's that?"
"It's nothing!"
"You don't have to be embarrassed Diavolo, I want to see.."
"Fine.."

...

"Oh! These are so cute! Wow, you really are a good photographer! You made me somehow look like a model."

~~~

"Bucciarati! He's over here."
"How do you know?"
"He left his ladybug brooch in the room, must've fallen off when the deer took him."
"Well bring him to me- oh shit. This is bad.."

Abbacchio leaned over to take a peak only to regret it. Giorno was found discarded in a near by forest surrounded by mossy rocks, small rivers, y'all dewy grass and gigantic trees shading the forsaken land unfortunately his physical condition didn't look good like the scenery, his body was extremely cold, the soft warm peachy flesh color left his cheeks and his hair, the once sunshine written boy had faded in the flames every curly lock as faded into a platinum unsaturated tone and his eyes, he looked dead.

"Bruno this is bad.. I don't think we can having this celebration.. and Y/n.. what will he say about her? He'd lose it again and who know how he'll react when he wakes up.."
"You're right, for now we'll have to put him in Coco Jumbo with Polnareff for him to look out for, once that's done we're on a search for that girl.."

"Oh yeah? And when we find her what will we do?"
"What are you saying Leone?"
"I'm saying we punish her for this, she left like 3 times already, at this point Giorno needs to release that girl and move on."
"You know he won't do that Abba.. he loves her."
"Pf, love what does he know about that.."

On the way home Mista held Giorno's head on his lap and gently moved the pieces of hair away from his pale face, when they arrived home Mista helped Giorno into the bath and into the spare bed insider Polnareff's small home.

"Bonjour Mista! What brings you- oh no.. what happened?"
"Hey Mr. Polnareff.. you mind if we leave Giorno with you for awhile? We have some business to take care of.."
"But of course.. what's the rush?"
"Y/n disappeared.. who knows why. Don't tell him.. we should be back later. Ciao."

~~~

"So what's the next move?"
"Why don't we all take turns doing something to her! I feel like she'd get to experience all of our stands she'll most likely spit the Don's name."
"Is it like that way..." Illuso hinted in to which Risotto shook his head.
"No, fiddling with the girl won't be allowed, just torture her. Other than that I don't care what happens, just whatever you do don't kill her, we still need her alive.. for now."

______

Hey guys. I'm stuck, like I know how this story will go but like idk, 😭😭

🍓