Intriguing

______

The night was cold and his touch was even colder, the red liquid flowing freely down from your wrist numbed after awhile, your nightgown that Giorno had gifted you had been ruined by the man that pinned you down on the colorless motel carpet. He didn't move neither did you, he simply held a towel over your wrist and made eye contact there was no need for communication the atmosphere was still and his eyes said it all, he was hostile at times and he looked like he'd cut you into a million pieces yet that was not his goal with the fragile girl underneath him.

After the blood had subsided he picked you up and placed you down on the uncomfortable bed, Diavolo loosened his dress shirt and took off his shoes while sitting on the edge of the bed, the sun was starting to peek inside the gloomy motel room so he got up and shut the curtains.

"I don't know if your awake right now, or if you can hear me. But I need you to tell me everything you know about the Capo, I know you know Mia Cara.. so let's make this simple before I take you home and do it the rough way."
"...M-Mia Cara.. he calls me t-that.."— you softly spoke through a dry mouth.
"Who? The Capo?"
"No.. my father.. he's dead now.. but I know he's with mom again."— you lied carefully.

you sat up and turned to face diavolo with teary eyes and latched onto his bare chest he looked down and turned away without saying anything, you laid your head on his chest and traced over his tattoos as his hand rested on your thigh, the silence was comforting, his breathing was shallow and he smelled of cologne, he tried to get up but you wouldn't let him go nor would you move off of him, he stood up as your legs crossed behind him and you held on as he made his way to the door which revealed Risotto with a bag.

"Hey get off of me, I'm not a playground I'm a man who kills people."
"If you wanted to kill me you would have done it already Diavolo.. besides I'm bored! And I don't think you'll let me out anytime soon, so c'mon play with me!"
"You act strange for a nineteen year old girl, oddly touchy and playful, are you re-acting "Lolita" or something? Because it's weird and I'm not liking it."
"No I'm not your Lolita old man. I'm just bored."— you let go of him and pushed him away— besides your the strange one who kidnapped me, kissed me and ripped my nightgown. Besides how old are you?"
"I didn't do it on purpose and I'm twenty four you brat."— he handed you his big trench coat with a annoyed glare.

~~~

It was currently 7:45 am, the gentleman back home have started waking up for their daily tasks and such starting off by getting washed up and presentable for the day and heading downstairs for breakfast to be served in the main dining room, Fugo and Mista were the first two out waiting then Abbacchio and Narancia followed and Bruno along with Giorno came from around the corner, a few minutes passed and you weren't anywhere to be seen. As breakfast was continuing Bucciarati had a bad feeling in to why you haven't came out yet, Giorno got up dragging his chair behind him making a loud screeching sound and proceeded to head to your bedroom, his shoes echoed in the halls and his heart raced a bit his thoughts was going faster than he normally would like them to be.

"Y/n? Hello are you in there?.. Y/n I'm coming in."

...

"Abbacchio! Get in here right now! Please!"
"Giorno what has happened?"
"She's gone. Look she never even drained the water from her bath last night and her bathroom mats have been disturbed in a odd way. Please use Moody Jazz."

In the moments leading up to your kidnapping Giorno was infuriated with the sight of someone and not just anyone, a man by the name Melone from "La Squadra Esecuzioni" had proceeded to put you to sleep and drag you out of the window. Giorno ordered for Bucciarati and Fugo to seek the group and gather them for interrogation meanwhile Abbacchio and Narancia continued to see if they could follow Moody Jazz, this left Giorno and Mista to stay in Giorno's office.

The boys walked quietly in the corridors side by side, once inside Giorno furiously knocked over some paper work and money, Mista watched in discomfort as Giorno lit a cigarette and walked to the window.

"Giorno do you know why they would take her?"
"Isn't it obvious?!"
"..No I'm sorry."
"Never mind. I don't, maybe they wanted to find my real name and face. Just like that day when Y/n saved me.."
"What even happened that day?"
"Nothing, she bumped into me and saved me from being shot."— Both didnt day another word.

~~~

It was hot in the afternoon, both Diavolo and you were still asleep in the motel together until harsh knocking woke the pink haired man up. He got up and talked to the visitor at the door then went back to gather his things and carried you to his car, from being secretly awake eavesdropping on the conversation apparently Giorno had sent four of the guys to search for you. The drive was smooth you didn't know where you were being taken but you enjoyed the scenery of endless fields of daisies & dandelions, the car stopped at a lovely home far away from the city it looked welcoming and full of life.

"Listen. Don't get too comfortable kid, I'll still kill you without any hesitation."
"Okay.."

He opened your side door and picked you up as he entered his home, as he set you down the cold tiles send shivers down your spine, the back door lead to the kitchen it was small and organized the whole place smelled like vanilla and it was noticeably well kept, in all the other rooms were delightful it shocked you to see so many different house plants he had. He picked you up and carried you upstairs leading into the bathroom, he set down a flowy dress with little flower prints and some undergarments and let you be. Once finished and clean you put on the dress and the flats he left and wandered down the stairs, hung on the walls were pictures of a small girl with pink hair and only one picture of a woman with brow short hair.

"Hey, are you hungry?"
"Yeah a bit."
"Come sit at the table while I make you something."— sitting in the chair you watched as he prepared something to eat.
"Can I ask who is the little girl in the pictures?"
"Hmm, she's my daughter.. Trish, this was her childhood home."
"She's adorable, and the other woman?"
"Trish's mother. The only woman I ever loved, yet she left me to care for Trish as a baby..she never came back."
"Oh.. sorry, where's Trish now?"— you picked at the hem of your dress.
"I don't know.. she left one day and never came back, I don't know what I did or if she just decided it's best if she left.. careful it's hot."— you looked at the plate of spaghetti while he sat down.
"I don't think you did anything wrong, maybe she just left without telling you to not hurt your feelings. She looks like she loves you a lot."

"How about you? How's home?"
"Uh.. well my mom died when I was baby and my father raised me til I was eight, he died with heart complications and then Eliza became my guardian after the late Dio ordered her.."
"Hmm you must mean a lot to the Familiga for them to keep you associated with Passione, ever wonder why?"— his question perplexed you.
"Because.. my Dad was a loyal guard for him, they wouldn't betray him."
"If that's what you think then I'll let you think that."

You looked down at the spaghetti losing your appetite.

______

SORRY FOR TYPOS!!
🐞