- Metamorphosis -

______

"It's.. Vida Luz.. she's behind all this.. ragazzi! Let's head back, I don't sense that wretched ragazza anywhere here. Narancia ! Got anything?"— Bruno spun around to look at the boy.
"No Capo, the coast is clear it's just us in this joint."
"Do you think if we set this place on fire, Don would get upset?.."— Mista asked with a small smirk.

The gang of boys walked back to the home trying not to make sudden moves incase whatever was in the building would notice, Bucciarati stared ahead, focusing hard on the name he muttered back at the palace.

~ ☆~

"Mia Cara.. are you asleep?"
"Mm? Non, ma è una delle cose più importanti.."
"What are you spewing from your mouth."
"Oh nothing.. I'm just worried about the guys, you think they ran into some trouble?"— you didn't turn to face Giorno but his harsh glance was towards the back of your head.
"No, that's ridiculous. They are my protection... Our protection, I trust they all live my dear. Is there anything on your mind?"

Giorno asked as if he could decipher your thoughts and feelings.. like he knew what you were thinking, looking towards the window as the sun was setting, the warmth felt incredibly comfortable and familiar like a mother's warm hug.. "I don't know what that feels like." Giorno perked himself up with his elbow as he turned to face your back, his hand was fiddling with strands of your (h/c) hair and a small kiss made contact on the back of  shoulder then lead to your head.

"You can always talk to me Y/n.. I won't push you to do it but I'm here.."
"Yeah.. I know. I'm just not feeling right. I'm having a hard time putting all these pieces together, who are you and what is your strange condition.. why me? What is anything anymore?"

The mans' green eyes softened as his gentle blondish eyelashes became drowsy, the thing about Giorno is that he never thought your questions were stupid, he enjoyed them full heartedly, "That's why you're worrying your pretty little head? Because of me?" The eye contact was getting intense as you both closed in noses touching along with beating hearts and warm flesh, lips moments away from clashing..

"Giorno!! Bucci wants to-"

With the loud door opening Giorno and you pulled away from each other as the golden haired man pulled the sheets more towards his torso. "Narancia I've told you countless of times to not barge in! Knock first and wait for an answer." "Sorry boss.. but um, Bucciarati needs you in the basement office, it's about the intruders back at famiglia's palace.." He nodded and waved away waiting for the door to be shut. 
He leaned in and kissed your lips catching you off guard, you've kissed this man countless of times yet somehow it never fails to make your heart fluttered. "Mm.. G-Giorno! No biting." "Spietate.. My apologies, I'll be back okay? Stay here"

As he got up and threw on a shirt he shut the doors leaving you confused. "I'm not sure if I'm insane, but something tells me that tonight may be the night.."
You got up and quickly got into the shower beginning to wash like a mad man and careful to not cut yourself while shaving.. brushing your teeth for a good 5 minutes while almost drinking the mouthwash..

~ ☆ ~

"Capo! I take it all is well no?"
"Not really Giorno.. Fugo went into the office over there and claimed to see Melone.. Melone is dead, When Y/n massacred them in cold blood Abbacchio and Mista went to their place and cleaned it up, but some how they are back."

Giorno turned the dusty yellow light off, leaving him and Bruno in total darkness, there was a few shuffling sounds and a metal piece fell to the floor, when the light turned on again Bruno stared at Giorno who was crouched beside an opening.

"Hmm, let me think.. you want these files."
"Yes, I think I know who is behind this.. If Fugo's claims are true, about seeing Melone alive and the distinct earthly pale-green skin then there is only one person who could have done this.."

Giorno sighed in a good way. He unlocked the secret compartment and waved a folder in the air almost as if he was teasing Bruno. "This is why I trust you good friend, I see you have everything under control, I heard by authorize you and the team to do as you please quando prendi questo fottuto idiota.." Giorno spewed as he handed the man the folder. "You have my trust as always Bucciarati.. don't let me down." He finished on a deep note. Bruno kissed his hand as he knelt down taking in his order. "Yes.. Don Giovanna."

Both men got up abruptly and closed the door behind them, "Well I think the time has come, I hate to ask you all this but-" Mista came downstairs with abbacchio hot on he's heels. "No need to share details boss.. the coast is cleared, have fun." The tan boy winked as he threw Giorno a small box that GER caught swiftly, Gio cleared his throat as he waved it away- "That won't be necessary Guido thank you.. what I was implying is that Bruno will lead this investigation, he has an idea and I granted him that wish, you will listen to him and be on your best behavior towards our capo."

Narancia snicked.. "Okay mom. Whatever you say, I thought we were going on a vacation while you get the house to yourself to finally ram Y/-" Abbacchio blushed as he swung to swat his head before he finished his sentence. "Narancia! Get the bags now.!" Fugo laughed as he picked up his things and walked out without saying anything else. Giorno tugged at his ruby robe and scoffed "Please.. if I wanted to ram her I would have already done it whether you all linger around or not, be my guests." Giorno spit venomously as the three men moved out blushing or snicking..

Bruno held his hand in his shoulder and nodded, "A bunch of bambino's I tell you.. we'll be back before you know it, just try not to get carried away while we leave.. I know this is your um.." Bruno cringed looking for the words "Monthly cycle..? Whatever you call it.. don't get carried away, I'd like to return to a home in one piece." He laughed sheepishly.

Giorno laughed exposing his fangs until he stopped and hurdled over gasping at the pain of them coming out.. "Yes.. ugh- it'll be fine I promise.. my father had these time periods as well unfortunately that's where I got all my wretched siblings in the states.." he pointed at the photograph above showcasing three unfamiliar boys, Giorno himself and his father.. the late count Dio.. soon he waved Bucciarati out the door and hid from the steaming sun, giving everyone a wave. "I look forward to your stories as you return, for now.. have a safe departure friends."

And with that Abbacchio drove away from the home leaving  you and Giorno alone for god knows how long..

______

SORRY FOR TYPOS