Pool days

_____

Giorno left you alone in the room after the short surprising kiss, he didn't even look back to see your perplexed face. You went to the boxes in your closet and grabbed fresh new clothes to change into, after that you continued fixed the rest of the clothing and the bed and placed everything where you thought it would be best.
The energy in the living room was chaotic, Narancia, Mista and Fugo were all running around throwing things at each other, basically just being kids again, Bruno and Abbacchio were relaxing with a glass of wine and Giorno was outside sitting on the swing enjoying the sunshine. They had a huge garden/pool, you walked through the kitchen And through the living room reaching for the screen door.

"Hey Y/n! Wanna play catch with us?— Mista asked
"No thank you, some other time."

As you closed the screen door Giorno notice you but you didn't even mentioned his existence, you simply dove right into the pool completely soaking your white flowy dress and your H/C hair, the boys all looked at you in confusion, the teens stopped their laughter, the adults stopped conversating and the blonde haired boy watched in awe, they all watched as you graciously swam around in the blue water, but Giorno thought it as magical, he pictured a perfect angel bathing in heavens purest water, the sun made it sparkle and the beautiful flowers and green landscape completed it all.

"She's actually the first one to use the damn pool now that I think about it."— Abbacchio stated
"Hey isn't girls like.. afraid of water? Cause their hair and makeup or some crap like that?"— Narancia questioned.

{Y/n's POV}

I know their all staring at me thinking I'm crazy, what they don't know is that I'm actually pretty wild, I live by my own rules and do what I want. Although that doesn't mean I'm a fiend or disrespectful, I'm a child at heart, beside it's funny to see their reactions especially since Giorno is basically daydreaming. I wonder what the kiss was all about, oh well.."

______

"What's everyone staring at?"— you asked with a smirk
"Oh!... nothing, we were just watching the sky!"— Mista nervously giggled.

After you were done swimming you got out and stood tall taking off your soaked dress that stuck to your skin, wringing it out and threw it over one of the chairs, sliding down into the next seat in the shade reading a fashion magazine laying around, you were only in your bra and panties but you didn't care so much you thought of it as a bikini, from inside the house you heard some giggles and a hard thud followed by Narancia whining from the pain.
A few minutes went by and the sun started to set, Giorno walked over while holding a cherry flavored popsicle, he looked down at you not even saying a word and gently grabbed your cheeks and held the popsicle close to your mouth which you gladly accepted, the whole time he only watched as you lick it then took a bite of the frozen treat, sucking your thumb from the remanding cherry juice all while looking into his deep turquoise eyes.

"What?"— you stated innocently.
"Nothing Y/n.."
"You can let go of my cheeks now, I'm gonna go take a shower."— before you left, Giorno grabbed you with his free hand and pulled you close to his chest.
"Before you go. Would you like another bite?"
"Oh of course Gio~"

{Giorno's POV}

I didn't exactly know what I was doing, I first intentionally brought out the treat for her to eat by herself but something kind of told me to do this, at first I expected her to slap my face or questioned my actions yet she went along with it. Her pretty pink glazed lips looked gorgeous while eating the popsicle, I couldn't help myself but watch as she took another bite before leaving.. it's as she knows how to play these promiscuous games.. yet she's completely innocent no doubt in my mind. Let's see how far I can take this.

~~~

"So Melone, what do you see?"
"I see.. I see the Capo! Yet he's hiding his face, and.. oh! A girl, a petite cute girl.."— the purple haired man licked his lips.
"So the Capo has a new guard?"
"Or a new pet! He was feeding her something.. looked a bit... Intimate if you asked me. Say Risotto. Should we get her? She looks fun to play with."— Melone exclaimed
"Get Formaggio and Ghaccio to kidnap her, prosciutto and Pesci will wait outside, also if you get a chance try to get a glimpse of the Capo's face. Don't let your guard down that girl can be a stand user as well, You'll go at 12:30 sharp. Don't mess this up."

______

SORRY FOR TYPOS!
🐞