A day with..

______

"What do you mean you're leaving for 2 weeks?"
"Mia Cara.. it's just something I have to do, I have some family I need to visit for the time being."— you sat on the bed watching him pack his clothing and products sufficiently.
"Okay.. what will I do? I don't even do anything anymore. I've been so lost and now your leaving."
"Haha, sounds like someone isn't enjoying the easy life, well I have a task for you, for the two weeks, while I'm away you will spend the first week of each day with one of the gentlemen here, you will learn each of their chores and duties and see if you can be of help, once you find a job you like the next week you'll do that job with whom ever it was you chose. Sounds fun no?!"

You starred into his eyes while grinning like a mad man, he walked up to you and kissed your cheek softly as you hugged him not wanting to let go. "Yeah that does sound fun.. but what if I don't like anything? And will we keep in touch?" "If you don't like anything then your only task will reveal itself in a couple days.. and of course we'll keep in touch my dear, I have to get going now.. take a bath and head to bed Amore mia."

You picked up Giorno's suitcase and helped him into the car after saying goodbye to the guys he looked at you and picked you up peppering your face with sweet kisses. "You are the light of my life.. Y/n, I will return, but for now keep the city safe my dear. My favorite girl.. Ti amo.." when the words left his mouth his touch disappeared, watching the car drive way made you heart melt, feeling a bit melodramatic and embarrassed you turned around and stormed into his room not wanting to seem like a huge crybaby to the others, why was his departure so hard? Why did you feel so attached to him all of a sudden? Wasn't there hatred for him? Everything felt like a blur so all you could think of was hopping into the shower and going to sleep.

Giorno's POV
______

I couldn't stand seeing her little face sad, it truly crushed my heart, I had gotten a sudden phone call from a family member on my Joestar side, my great nephew, Jotaro Kujo wasn't in the best condition, I'm not sure what had happened.. they said they would also have a "cousin" come down from Japan as well to see him, I've brought along Polnareff since I've heard some wonderful stories from him, they both seemed like good friends back then. This would really be my first time seeing them.

_____

"Hey..hey Y/n.. wakey wakey,,!"
"Neh?.. Narancia? What are you doing?"
"Giorno left us all a note talking about how you'll spend each day with us! I'm your first for this fine Monday! C'mon we have 20 minutes before we have to go."

As soon as he left you groggily got up and walked into the bathroom, as you handled business and did your morning routine, you opened the closet and grabbed Giorno's pastel plaid flannel along with a pair of pink high waisted shorts and your sneakers, out in the kitchen everyone was running around searching for their needed items while trying to prepare meals.
Bucciarati was busy heating up tarts and he braided his hair, Mista was searching for more bullets while gathering cups of juice for everyone, Abbacchio was yelling at Narancia to hurry up while trying not to burn the eggs and mess up his lipstick while Fugo calmly read a newspaper as he already finished his chores. A wave of panic set in as you quickly grabbed some plates helping Abbacchio and Bruno, you caught the juice as Narancia ran pass Mista knocking it out of his hand and Bruno for the first time scolded Fugo for not being any help.

"Okay everyone, before we eat let us say grace.. Benedici questo cibo per noi, E noi al tuo servizio. I nostri cuori sono grati. Amen."
"Amen."